B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was happy that it did really good. The car had about 800 miles on it at the beginning. It was raining pretty good in the first part of the day. In the first session I had the second fastest time of the day (MR2 Turbo beat me), then when it dried up a bit for the second session I ended up with the fastest lap out of everyone! In the third session I ran even faster (as the track was dry by then), although so did everyone else (MR2 Turbo beat me by about 3 seconds, RX7 TT beat me by about 2 seconds). I ended up taking first in my class and showing up a lot of cars in higher classes.

For those who say the stock Firestones suck-> They do slide a lot in the rain, but they did ok. And in the dry, they were great. The car handled very neutral, and I hit about 100mph on the straights. I found the gears to be much closer to each other than to my previous car too (4.xx vs 3.55 final drive). I had BAD wheelhop off the line! (I NEED solid motor mounts).

I have some pics, but its gonna be a little while till they go up because they were taken w/ a regular camera and I have no scanner. Anyone want to scan them for me in a high resolution? I'll send you duplicates.

Not too bad for a 100% stock car taking near the FTD

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hey good deal man, congrats! I would scan them for you, but I leave in three days for four weeks. Hopefully I get to see them when I get back. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts