Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of silver Nismo rims - 600
RSB - 125
FSB - 150
LTB - 99
Ti Shift knob for whatever to close 1000 :D

Good deal eh? I found this dealer who's getting rid of parts since an idiot bought over 100k of parts. They're selling them dirt cheap. :D

·
Registered
553 Posts
What is there number or website, Please I want A set of those rims and sway bars. PLEASE, PLEASE:)

·
Bringin CA back
1,120 Posts
care to buy and ship for us while making some money on the side??? :) :) :) haha good find

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
u know if they ship product? would be great to get some nismo stuff since none of it is available in canada

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dunno, I'm in the same state that's why they included the shipping cost with the price. You know I could actually talk to him and see if I can go get a group buy or something going on for you guys. I'll call him tomorrow.

Btw, I'm not sure if they still have the sale, I bought the last set of rims that were discounted.

·
Registered
133 Posts
600 for rims!!!! thats one heck of a deal man. i can't wait to check them out in the next SVCSF meet

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I just called them up and inquired and bam they gave me those prices. Actually someone on thevboard got a hold of their number and called them, he got a set of rims for 500 shipped to the eastcoast too! BTW, they're in Clovis so it's not too far from you PioPio!.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I know where they're at. I live in FRESNO! LMAO! I'm gonna have to check that out.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey just be warned that you may be put on hold for a very long time...they tend to get busy from time to time...oh and btw the parts might not last since I got the last set of rims (which I believe they can order, but not at the same price as I got them for). So good luck with you guys.

·
PEGLEG POWAH!!
228 Posts
Didnt Nismo stop using rays engineering for their rims? They are going with a cast rim for cheaper prices. Thats what i heard anyways.

·
Team NISMO Coordinator
1,247 Posts
wow.. those are some awesome deals... man.. too bad i live so far away

1 - 20 of 26 Posts