B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im looking for a SMC short shifter what site can I order one from? TIA

------------------
2001 granite SE w/PP, Place Racing CAI,Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulleys.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yep William is the guy to talk to. He can be a dork though.
No really he's cool, give him a ring. His prices are very good which is rare in this unfair world of high priced stuff for nissan's.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
Custom 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot Cold Air Intake, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys (2set), Nis-knacks clear corners, timing at 19 degrees, Hotshot header(installing this week)
aim Stea1th727

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
see that banner above (importpartsplus.com)
talk to william and he can get you one, mine is in a fedex truck right now!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Dark, what all mods have you done so far with your ride? I'm starting to get on the ball on what I should do after the CAI and Exhaust, and I know you've done lots.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Right now ive got the following:
Header, CAI, Pulleys, Custom exhaust, Eibach Sportlines, Magnecor Ignition wires, Razo pedals and shift knob, and some audio gear. The header and cai are my fav mods, highly recommnend both.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Hey Josh, thanks for the info man. I think I'm going to try to get the b15 specific header when HS comes out with it for real. Hmm...should do the pulleys. Is everyone happy with their SMC Short Shifter??

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
thats cool, but i seriously doubt they will be able to make a b15 header cuz of where nissan put the second cat and o2 sensor. But we'll see...

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chinoworld:
hey guys, i can tell u that hs will come out with the headers REAL soooon... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that pretty FIRM man? I really hope so, cause I want a B15 specific application.

------------------
Marvin

G

·
Robert swears that the headers aren't that far off. From what I understand, they have already done the fitment on a B15. He was able to tell me about some specific differences between the B14 and B15 as far as mounting goes. We didn't talk about the 1st cat though.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Gen. 2 Hotshot CAI (In a Fed Ex Truck...again)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chinoworld:
yup, pretty soon.... ur in va? when u coming back to moreno valley? im always over there...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won't be coming back to VA for awile, not till 2003, but possibly next year after my six month if I play my cards right. I love it back in Cali.

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
Robert swears that the headers aren't that far off. From what I understand, they have already done the fitment on a B15. He was able to tell me about some specific differences between the B14 and B15 as far as mounting goes. We didn't talk about the 1st cat though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Max, I would be totally hooking up with some headers, but I don't want any fitment issues, at least any kind that might be kinda messed up. I want to be able to take it on and off for inspections and have the right part for my car. We'll see...

------------------
Marvin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts