B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2002 sentra 1.8, 5 speed a month ago. In the morning it starts right away but is a bit rough. Misfiring code if checked. Goes away after 3 seconds. No white smoke, stick nose to exhaust smells like syrup. I drive 30km a day and start and shut off the car 6 times. Coolant goes down 2cm in the reservoir. No overheating. Runs awesome otherwise. Poured half bottle or the head gasket fix and idled 15 minutes then drove a bit that same day. Next morning, no more rough start, no more coolant going down 2cm a day. The thing really works. I'll report back if anything changes lol. There is no coolant mixed with oil. It was an OK deal 1500 Canadian for the car. Ac works awesome which is priceless where I live. New brakepads. No crack in windsheid where almost all cars have cracked window here lol. Lots of thread on winter tire. I put on some new new tires with rims I got from Facebook market for my civic hybrid which broke. That one was 800 bucks so whatever had fun with it for 8 month. Will probably part it out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts