B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, im the type of guy that doesnt want anybody, and i mean anybody with the same looking car as mines. i even get a lil jealous when i see a b15 on the road. (counseling needed???) well, to help with my cause, i think we should designate certain rims for our b15s. like as for me, even though i aint got the cash now...or anytime soon, well i call the SSR type C rims. enjoy the ride :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I call my Caffeiene's:)

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
sr20reNaISSANce said:
well, im the type of guy that doesnt want anybody, and i mean anybody with the same looking car as mines. i even get a lil jealous when i see a b15 on the road. (counseling needed???)
Glad I'm not the only one. :D

On a sidenote, I got a question. I have the chance to pick up some 17" Racing Hart C2 Evolutions for REALLY cheap. Yah I know they're old school now, but I still kinda like em. Plus, they're better than stock. They're coming off a 96-97 Honda Accord EX Coupe. Would these fit?

Oh... and if they do fit, I call the C2s. :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
ya i have to agree i hate seeing other b15s also. one reason i liked the car was the new fresh look and the fact that nobody has it unlike every other teenager in suburban los angeles with a civic or a chevy s10.

i'll call my rims in september. right now i claim the amazing plastic hubcaps.

- justin

·
Registered
446 Posts
I know what you mean! Everytime I see this one 01 Sentra with PP (Radium) I get mad because she has the same car as me. Thats what led to the debadge, and grille so far.

-iLL

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
well I kinda got a deal with another set of 17" Quantum Tech rims for 2 G's with tires balancing and mounting. The Quatum Tech's went on my wifes 2001 Dodge Neon R/T.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I got to go with the Racing Hart CP-035's. They're nice looking, and pretty damn light to boot. I believe something like 14 lbs for a 17 by 7. Plus, I'm sure they are out of my budget, pretty much like everything else I'm wanting right now, so why mess with success?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn, i wish i had a pic of the SSR type C's. i just want to show you guys how beautiful these are. i fell in love with them like when c2's first hit the market.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
MAN! I thought I was the only one! Everytime I see another b15 I got a lil jealous, too! Especially one that was an SE like mine! AND even more so ones with window tinting, or sunroofs, things I don't have... for now.

BUT i'm determined to be the first in Texas to have a b15 with mods, (already achieved, I believe) and I'm calling the 17" ENKEI SHOGUNs I love those things!

How do we insert pics with this message??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like to call mine Tenzo R Shumacher 17",silver coat. Get a lot of positive response from other people.

·
Registered
446 Posts
sorry alex

i think actually russ was the first int texas, he is in san antonio but he sold his. So that leaves me as the first officially modded sentra in Texas! Whereabouts do you live man?

-iLL

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Nismo_Girl_2001 said:
Ok well I'm thinking about going with Racing Hart CP8's I can get 17's with tires for $1350 and they only weigh 17lbs before tires. What do you guys think about them? here is a link to them

http://www.racinghart.com/wheel.asp?mkid=26&mdlid=29
Those aren't too bad looking I think they'll look pretty good...

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Nismo_Girl_2001 said:
Ok well I'm thinking about going with Racing Hart CP8's I can get 17's with tires for $1350 and they only weigh 17lbs before tires. What do you guys think about them? here is a link to them

http://www.racinghart.com/wheel.asp?mkid=26&mdlid=29
Those are nice, what color are you getting and where are you ordering them from? That seems like a pretty decent price for RH's.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
oh come on guys/gals,

you know you want the Volk Te37s....

they look so pretty.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts