B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Nah hes a good guy.. hes prolly just real busy with some shiz goin on... lotta problems hes goin through at the time, but don't worry, you will get your stuff from him.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then, why is it so hard for him to PM me to tell me that he's busy and will send it out here shortly?? He's read all my emails, so apparently he has time to go on the internet, No...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah I'd give him atleast a week (maybe two) to hit you back with a tracking number, you never know what could be going on over there.

·
Engi-nerd
2,218 Posts
Say it with me now. sim...ah...don...nah. Simma dawn naw.:D

Four days is hardly enough time to let yourself get your panties in a bunch and start yelling about people being theifs. I can see being frustrated with the lack of communication, but unfortunately thats all too common when buying things online no matter who you're dealing with (from individuals to corporations). You gotta give like two weeks before you really start getting antsy about it, and if you don't have it in hand in a month then I'd say you could start thinking theif. Unless you had worked out specific delivery schedules previously.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Driving Illini said:
Say it with me now. sim...ah...don...nah. Simma dawn naw.:D

Four days is hardly enough time to let yourself get your panties in a bunch and start yelling about people being theifs. I can see being frustrated with the lack of communication, but unfortunately thats all too common when buying things online no matter who you're dealing with (from individuals to corporations). You gotta give like two weeks before you really start getting antsy about it, and if you don't have it in hand in a month then I'd say you could start thinking theif. Unless you had worked out specific delivery schedules previously.
So, you're saying give it two weeks for a response. Come on, give me a break. Also, if you read me post, then you would understand why I'm like this. He told me he would send it ASAP with a tracking number. Another thing, he had it on ebay and didn't bother to remove it, stating it has been sold!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well everyone needs their first experience, I once ordered a CD on EBay and it took 1 month for it to be shipped. I cried theif after 3 weeks but the seller apparently had a family emergency and had to suspend all online business for a period of time.

**** happens, 4 days is nothing.

·
Engi-nerd
2,218 Posts
debonch1 said:
He told me he would send it ASAP with a tracking number. Another thing, he had it on ebay and didn't bother to remove it, stating it has been sold!!
Let me revise my above statement. Aweek to contact is on the long side, but still within reason. Two weeks for product shippment and a month for in hand are about my limits of paitience.

Think of what the P in ASAP stands for...Its certainly not "today", nor is it necessarily "tomorow". Believe it or not, some people do have more important things going on in their busy lives than packaging and shipping a product for you, unless this is what he does for a living or its urgently needed.

You're getting too worked up about circumstantial events. Wait until you know the whole story (both sides) before telling it. Serenity now.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Driving Illini said:
Let me revise my above statement. Aweek to contact is on the long side, but still within reason. Two weeks for product shippment and a month for in hand are about my limits of paitience.

Think of what the P in ASAP stands for...Its certainly not "today", nor is it necessarily "tomorow". Believe it or not, some people do have more important things going on in their busy lives than packaging and shipping a product for you, unless this is what he does for a living or its urgently needed.

You're getting too worked up about circumstantial events. Wait until you know the whole story (both sides) before telling it. Serenity now.
No **** it's not today or tomorrow, but there is something called email that doesn't take five hours to say "sometime later this week or next month." Granted it's only been four days, but a simple email would clarify things on my end. He's read my emails and continues to ignore them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
lol

i appreciate alot of urs guys for ur support, and i do apologize to debounch for not responding too. i was out of the city for about a week and couple of days. i was on the road and had no computer access. tracking number has been given out to debounch via UPS. I could understand how he feels, especially if it is the first time, i myself have annoyed sellers about my shipments and stuff.

guess what, enyce, i still have the sentra, my dad found a job yesterday and is heading back to philly for work. so i gues i'm back wit my wife.

·
Registered
127 Posts
hey silRturBO thanks for the springs bro, they are sweet... i put them in the same day i got them in the mail....a little bumpy but i can live with it, i will try to get a camera this week to take some pics...Thanks again,
Mike

·
Registered
897 Posts
Re: lol

silRturBO said:
i appreciate alot of yours guys for your support, and i do apologize to debounch for not responding too. i was out of the city for about a week and couple of days. i was on the road and had no computer access. tracking number has been given out to debounch via UPS. I could understand how he feels, especially if it is the first time, i myself have annoyed sellers about my shipments and stuff.

guess what, enyce, i still have the sentra, my dad found a job yesterday and is heading back to philly for work. so i gues i'm back wit my wife.
Ahh sweet, i'm glad everything worked out good. Good thing you still got your car... did you sell any of the mods you done already or still have them on?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, just got a PM from him and got the tracking number. I'm sorry for the bad comments and so forth, but I'm glad it has been resolved (until I receive the package). Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts