B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Now I have two boys!
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've started this thread in order to get an accurate head count to figure out exactly how much food, how big of a shelter, etc. we will need for the meet. Please post your real name if you don't mind, so that we can start to be identified as people and not usernames! Also post how many (if any) guests you intend to bring, how many cars you will be bringing, and if you agree/disagree/have additional input regarding the plan as of yet.

So far this is the plan:

July 20th, 2002
Start Arriving Between 1-2PM
Patapsco State Park - Glen Artney Area
Still trying to reserve Shelter #66 or #10

Food will include:
  • Hot Dogs (Burgers too?? Brats?? Whaddya think?)
  • Snacks (Chips, etc.)
  • Potato Salad (Courtesy of my Pops!)
  • Condiments (Duh ;))
  • 'Fixins' (Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Pickles, etc.)
  • Soda (Or "Pop" depending on where you live)

The directions to the Patapsco State Park - Glen Artney Area are:

(From Baltimore --OR-- DC Area. You'll need to get yourself to I-95 in Maryland)

No matter which way on I-95 you come from (Baltimore --OR-- DC), take exit 47. You want I-195 towards BWI Airport. From 195 you will take exit 3 (Route 1) South to Elkridge. Turn right at the bottom of the offramp to go South on Route 1. Take your next right (South Street), which is very soon after getting on Route 1, maybe a few hundred yards. The immediate left (maybe 20 yards) is the park entrance.

Once you arrive at the park entrance CLICK HERE FOR PARK MAP

Cost is $2.00/Person to enter the park. Shelter cost is $20/Day for a 20 person Shelter. Even if we have slightly less/more than 20 people this should be ample. I don't mind paying for the Shelter up front to reserve it, but yall besta have my cheddah yo!! We'll break it down once we have a head count, along with the food amounts.

We plan on eating, BS'ing, Frisbee, Catch (Football and Baseball if ya like), and general Car Gawking/Discussion.

Did I leave anything out so far? Don't forget to post your info (see beginning of this marathon post) so that we get a good clue as to whats up!

·
Now I have two boys!
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
7 Posts
I posted a list of people that are coming already. I hope you keep track Tre.

I'll see if I could send you and update of who's coming on the Nissanforums.com ok?

·
Now I have two boys!
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah, I'm trying to find out how many people are coming once they know the specifics. A more definitive number if you will. Plus I wanted to air out the plans to see how people would react to them. I suppose you can PM me or email me if you would rather do that than post your "RSVP" here.

Jeez, I thought it was a good idea yall...

Anyways, here is what we have so far, I'll try to keep adding to this:
  • tredragon
  • Original Mr Sentra
  • Nong - hot dogs and buns
  • McGarrett - charcoal
  • The_Saint007
  • Shane
  • Chann 200 sx
  • hotstuff729
  • Pditty (you besta!)
  • didUceme
  • Chip
  • metricmech
  • semperFi
  • AZTCRDSPECV
  • SpecVGrl
  • Maybe: L e e n a h z
The food items signed up for here are kind of tentative because we don't know how much of what we will need just yet. Unless Nong, for example, wants to volunteer to bring hot dogs and buns regardless of how many he has to bring ;)

If I forgot you or if you want to come, please let me know however you care to.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
didUceme said:
it sounds interesting, If I can get another sentra person from the Hampton area to go up with me I'm down with it.
Where exactly are you located?

Everyone should know me as Marvin. ;) It all sounds good Tre. Keeping it simple sounds good, like hamburgers and hot dogs and maybe potato salad and chips. I'm definitely down for BS'ing and chillin. :)

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
ok i am in but i will only be able to stop by i can;t stay to long, maybe to show off the car, eat a bit of food them split, i can still bring some stuff. Yeah so Chip is in!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:

Where exactly are you located?

Everyone should know me as Marvin. ;) It all sounds good Tre. Keeping it simple sounds good, like hamburgers and hot dogs and maybe potato salad and chips. I'm definitely down for BS'ing and chillin. :)
If you know where saunders road is/semple farm road/ or the amc hampton 24 theaters I live within 3 min of all of those places.

I live in hampton.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
didUceme said:
If you know where saunders road is/semple farm road/ or the amc hampton 24 theaters I live within 3 min of all of those places.

I live in hampton.
I live right off Chesapeake Rd. in Norfolk. We can meet up and then meet up with Phuong if you would like! I'll have to go up that way anyways to get to the meet. :)

I'm bringing chips and sodas. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Whats up everyone. My real name is Joe and I just moved to Salisbury MD. I was wondering if anyone has a good general idea of how long it would take me to get to the meet. If its allright with u guys, and if its not too far for me I would be able to go. If anyine can help me out I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
i'll have to bring my big digicam card this time...

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
SemperFi said:
My car is in the shop right now but if it gets fixed in time, do you guys mind if i tag along? I live right next to the Base.
Definitely man! ;)

Let's see, I've got quite a few things to do with the car before the meet. Hopefully I'll make the dead line. :D Damn, this is sure looking like it could be a great turnout!

·
Now I have two boys!
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
AZTCRDSPECV said:
Salisbury MD
I can't think of where Salisbury is off the top of my head, and I'm too lazy/drunk to search for it. Bottom line is, if I remember correctly you shouldn't be more than 40 minutes away. Anyone care to correct my dumbass at this point?

We have 15 at this point (check original headcount, 5th post or so on this thread). I'll repost in a day or so. Yeah Marv. It WILL be a good turnout. I found out today that Shelter 66 is a 70 person shelter, not good. That means $70 per day. I'm still trying to nail down the 20 person shelters that are not in the middle of happy-family-everyone-ville.

P.S. Marv, you said you have a bunch of stuff to do to your car by then, right? Heheheheh... Peeps, get a good look at my pics in my sig. You'll want to remember that pic at the meet.

·
Now I have two boys!
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
P.S. If anyone knows of some females with Sentras/Nissans, it would be good. Not because I am trying to increase the female/male ratio, but because it may make the few females who are coming feel a little bit more comfortable around the testosterone-fest we seem to have so far.

For that matter... if anyone sees anyone driving a Sentra/Nissan and has the nutts to approach them, please invite them. Women especially for the aforementioned reason.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts