B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every morning when I go to work, a guy owns a b15 Sentra, SE with PP and it's an auto, Jaded. He has these clear lights(or reflectors, no idea), right in front of both front doors. Did they come stock, or did he have them installed? Do they double as turn signals? They look really nice.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
side light thingies
HEHEHE i like that

those are definetly aftermarket add-ons you can find them anywhere,,,just look for side clearence markers .....i don't know if i'd personaly like them on a b-15....but then again i'd have to see it first....

------------------

Black 2k SE Performance/package with 17x7 Konig-Caffeine's,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,remote starter,and Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......

CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, they looked really clean man! Clear on Jaded. I'm not sure if I would like them on Avalanche.. I need to see if I can get those somewhere.

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
just about any one of those import perfomance sites have them......let me know if you decide to put them on so i can check them out....

------------------

Black 2k SE Performance/package with 17x7 Konig-Caffeine's,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,remote starter,and Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......

CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
605 Posts
IF you ever get a chance, think you could snap a picture? I have a jaded se and would like to know what it looks like. If not, don't worry bout it. Thanks

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
doesnt the turbo b15 have those G20 side markers? I think they look cool, so i went and got them today for $25a piece.

------------------
*Josh*

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I saw them last night on a website, "square side markers", they were clear for 16 bucks. Hey Dark, where'd you get those again man? I will take a pic and scan if and when I get them done for you all.

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I these at an Infinity Stealership, im wishing i didnt cuz i have no idea how to install them. Ill take a pic so you can see what im talking about.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i got mine from a local shop for $20. you can get them from www.4apc.net

i believe they are the universal clear or universal frosted, depending on your style. you may want to find out if they are 2 or 3 way. 2 way will either be on all the time like parking lights, or you can run them to be on with your blinkers. 3 way, you can wire them up for both. i can't tell you how many compliments i've gotten on mine or more importantly, how many times they've saved my *** from some driver not paying attention.

------------------
MY PAGE

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
I these at an Infinity Stealership, im wishing i didnt cuz i have no idea how to install them. Ill take a pic so you can see what im talking about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they shouldn't be to hard to install......you might have to drill a small hole for the wires,,,,,,,and you run the wires to the parking lights and go to a auto parts store and get those little blue splicers that you put the 2 wires in and crimp it together and if it doubles as your blinker as well then you also run the wire and splice it in to your blinker as well......

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
make sure whoever does it forst post some pics....cause now you guys got me interested

------------------

·
Registered
259 Posts
i have a pic of the pilot holes before the lights, but no pics of the lights, doh!

oh, be careful in ordering some of those. as you can see by the holes in my fender it is not a big deal. (this pic you can only see the main hole and not the mounting holes...they are small anyway, one on each side of the main hole)however, some of them require cutting out a rectangular box so the lights clip in. for me, i felt safer having 2 screws hold them in for safety.

------------------
MY PAGE

[This message has been edited by 2000SE (edited January 30, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
go with the screw on ones like 2000se said.....

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
hmmmm they do look kinda cool,,,but now how would they look on black?????

------------------

·
Registered
311 Posts
My Jetta is black with white side markers. They look sweet.

------------------
Samo
Silver 1994 Sentra E 2-Door
Custom exhaust, crazy stereo, lots of ricer crap.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have side markers on my Blackout. I think it makes the car look soooo much better. It gives it a more "expensive" refinement. Even when they are off. Mine are blue though cause i accidentally bought the wrong box... but i'm happy with them... it definitely makes my car stand out at night and everyone knows i'm coming. I got the lights for 10 bucks and install for 60 cause i'm scared to drill into my car...

------------------
2000 Sentra SE w/PP
Blackout 5spd.
20% tints all around
Pioneer DEH7200 headunit.
2 10" RF Punch in Q Logic Bandpass Enclosure.
Soundstream 400 Amplifier
PIAA Hyperwhite Headlights
Blue Side Markers.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts