B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my magnaflow muffler is on the way so now im onto lowering/rims I seen how some other members have changed there stock rim colors so I had a friend do a photoshop on mine to a gold/bronze type color was just wondering what you all would think of it plus a 2" drop soon as well :)

I think it looks pretty good along with my new muffler and lowering I have planned.

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
I'd dump the ghetto looking 15's and go to at least 16" in bronze if you want to create some decent change on your cars appearance

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
I don't think it looks good, but I don't like dark rims :p

·
Registered
242 Posts
Split decision here; I like it, my roomate doesnt, For what thats worth. You need some 04 stock tails and then youd be stylish :cool: Windows look good too

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
i was thinkin bout bronze rims with my silver spec, also blue painted calipers...
that would look nice :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
i don't like it at all....get a tribal graphic in charcoal with charcoal wheels :D that would look slammin man...hehehe

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'm tellin you the bronze looks horrid......don't do it....if anything do it black or charcoal to match the windows or something...but the bronze loots awful

1 - 14 of 14 Posts