B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got the phone number to SMC im planning on ordering a short shifter within the next week or so. Also how much did the Eibach Sportlines run at??

G

·
SMC is redesigning their shortshifter. From what I understand, it won't be available for a week or two. They might have some of the older style still available though. You might be able to get a sale price on them too. I got a good deal on a 1st generation SMC with a Momo Competition knob. I can't wait to install them. :)

The Sportlines run around $200 typically. Tirerack sells them. They just did a groupbuy on those for around $180 or so....maybe cheaper. You might go to the group deal's section to see who they bought them from. Maybe you could still get a set at a better price.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no phone number?

I wouldnt mind getting the older model... i just need the phone number so i can pull out the plastic and get hooked up.

·
Registered
145 Posts
http://www.importpartsplus.com/ Contact William at import parts plus, that's where I got mine, he was a joy to do business with as well. I believe they did the redesign already, the smc shifter I got apparently has a more ergonomic bend in the shaft. Absolutely positively love it.Had it set to the minimum throw available, reduced throw by I would say at least 60 to 70%. Well worth the money. Adios Amigos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts