B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my pos head unit broke so i need a replacement!! i dont want to spend to much but want quality stuff and the only must is mp3 capable. What and where (as far as web sites and stuff) do you guys think might fit my needs? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Eclipse CD3434 will give you the best SQ along with mp3 capabilities. I got mine for 270ish and I love the thing.

I like it more than my Alpine 9813 (now known as 9833)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Kenwood makes some decent head units, I only buy Alpine anymore though.

Crutchfield has one for 269.99 Pioneer DEH-7600MP, they send the adapter and everything...

Alpine 9827 259.99

KDC-X579 229.99

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help guys. i went with the kenwood kdc-mp625. it is better than the panasonic i had so im happy. the fittment was far from perfect but i got it in. thanks again.

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
what retailers sell that eclipse cd3434?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
NO major electronics stores I know of. You'll have to go to a local audio shop. If you look them up in the yeller pages, it usually lists what they sell. If not, just call.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
SpeC-V_Freak said:
NO major electronics stores I know of. You'll have to go to a local audio shop. If you look them up in the yeller pages, it usually lists what they sell. If not, just call.
Sound Advice used to, you can call one up and see if they have one in any of their stores or warehouse. From there, they can ship it to your closest store and you can pick it up as well...
Definetly worth it.

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
yea I like the HU doesnt seem too expensive but good quality. But if someone finds a good site selling it for a fair price let me know :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts