B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am getting the stromung rear secton in tomoroow, and i am wondering how do i shine its. what exactly do i need and need to but and how do i do it thankls.

------------------
2k Sentra GXE, auto
-added spoiler and factory foglights

G

·
Mother's Mag polish works really well. You can get it at Walmart or most auto parts stores. It works best with a buffing wheel, but you can use it by hand also. Just be prepared for a lot of black residue. I wore Latex gloves when I did it. The nice thing about the Mother's is that it leaves a protective finish on the metal, almost like a wax. Water beads on it.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-For Sale?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Thanks for that tip Max. I already have that stuff at home and I am definantly shining my rear section before it goes on tomorrow.

You will love your exahust when you get it. Its totally sweet.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is here and will be going on soon and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Can I help you shine your rear section?

------------------
Black 2K SE+PP
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bonesmuggler:
Can I help you shine your rear section?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, if you want to, but I highly suggest you bring some of that Mag polish, you're gonna need it. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

G

·
D'oh! Don't let 2000SE see this, or we'll have another locked thread. hahaha. :D

------------------
-For Sale!

·
Registered
259 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
D'oh! Don't let 2000SE see this, or we'll have another locked thread. hahaha. :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY, i heard that! :D

------------------
MY PAGE
WAIT! USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

G

·
You knew I was kidding, right? :D I'd never say anything to disturb one of the all mighty moderators. *bowing before you* hehehe.

------------------
-For Sale!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Haha ,I didn't mean the one attached to me lol.

I have the stromung on now and it sounds really nice. Not ricy at all. Thanks for making me buy it.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is here and will be going on soon and PRI CAI is comming soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts