1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Own3d! by puddy-tats!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
I don't know if it's a load of crap. I'd rather see what pituala would say, then i'd join in on a conversation in a heart beat, because i don't know where to start. Although my one question is, if in fact the earth would stop moving, what would that mean for us, isn't our gravity based on us moving and the pull that is exerted upon us, if it did stop, wouldn't we just be flung out into space? I mean the earth spins at a very high rate of speed. I forget what it is, because i learned of it back in 10th grade science. i think it's like 52,000 mph although i'm more then likely wrong. And if lets say our earth did start spinning the other way, what would that do for the seasons, wouldn't it change them, and wouldn't the earth's tilt be reversed due to the opposite pull of the magnetic field of energy that the earth is putting out. If so, wouldn't the southern hemisphere become closer to the sun then the northern hemisphere, or am i just mixed up?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Nevax, you're thinking about it backwards. The rotation of the earth, if it moved quickly enough would fling us out into space. Think about the centrepetal force....

However, if we lived inside the earth, it's rotation would help keep us against the outsided wall.....

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
TheRealFatabbot said:
Nevax, you're thinking about it backwards. The rotation of the earth, if it moved quickly enough would fling us out into space. Think about the centrepetal force....

However, if we lived inside the earth, it's rotation would help keep us against the outsided wall.....
I see...did you read it...this is something that tripped me out the most...

6. The Zero Point flip will probably introduce us to the 4th dimension. Here, everything we think or desire will instantly manifest. This includes love and fear. Our INTENTION will be of utmost importance.

So basically, we will be able to bring our greatest fears, greatest desires to life within a single thought? If so, doesn't this sound like the Matrix. Then i'm curious as to what will happen to us if and when we enter the 5th Dimension 2012...With the whole 2-12 DNA strands. If there are people that are more intuitive because of the 12 DNA strands they posess(sp) what happens to those of us with 2...wouldn't we more then likely be more "dangerous" to their survival?

·
Registered
806 Posts
buckswife said:
Hmm, what about the moon? would the moon stop to or would Earth's gravity pull it in more since there is no rotation?
OUr rotation wouldn't effect the moon....

Really though, it depends on which theory of gravity you subsribe to. If you believe Einstein's theories, then if the earth stopped rotating but kept orbiting normally, it would have no effect on the rest of the solar system...

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
TheRealFatabbot said:
OUr rotation wouldn't effect the moon....

Really though, it depends on which theory of gravity you subsribe to. If you believe Einstein's theories, then if the earth stopped rotating but kept orbiting normally, it would have no effect on the rest of the solar system...
But if in fact it did reverse and the sun rose in the west and set in the east. What could that possibly do, they say they have found instances where it was like that in ancient times...

·
Registered
806 Posts
NeVaX said:
But if in fact it did reverse and the sun rose in the west and set in the east. What could that possibly do, they say they have found instances where it was like that in ancient times...
Really, that wouldn't do anything......

Granted I'm not a physicist or anything, but I really can't see anything but the obvious environmental problems arising. Call me closed minded, but I was reading with interest until the article brought out some of the more outrageous claims at the end....

·
Registered
773 Posts
for those 2 or 3 days that the earth will stop rotating is going to suck. one side, that faces the sun, is going to get cooked, and the other will get really fricken cold... not to mention its going to take a while for the earth to go back to spinning at its normal rate... I cant wait!

·
PEGLEG POWAH!!
228 Posts
IStop4NoMan said:
for those 2 or 3 days that the earth will stop rotating is going to suck. one side, that faces the sun, is going to get cooked, and the other will get really fricken cold... not to mention its going to take a while for the earth to go back to spinning at its normal rate... I cant wait!
An object at motion will remain at motion unless acted upon. The earth is very very massive. It is spinning at a high rate of speed and space is a vacuum. There really are no forces impeading its rotation. Not likey it will stop anytime soon or ever.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is all religious cultism rhetoric. It's not gonna happen. It sounds to me like a new "Rapture" fantasy.

"..one part is going into a new and higher dimension, following the concept of Unity (Service, Love and Harmony), and the other part going into a lower dimension, reflecting separateness (greed, lust, power)."

Come on......

Trying to hide there cultist beliefes in hypothetic scientific phenominon.

Get ready to drink your grape Kool-Aid, the spaceships comming to pick us up......

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
Like i said, i would love to get pituala's involvement unto this thread. Even if it did have cultist rhetoric to it, what if there is scientfic fact behind it, like it was stated to have if i remember correctly. Like i said, i'm open-minded to anything, and this presents itself to me as interesting. It makes me wonder what would happen to the universe, let alone our solar system if our measly little earth stop rotating, then started to rotate again but in the oposite direction, what would the effects be on the earth, the normal jet streams we have now would be reversed, what effects would it have on time, if any. Just think about the minor and major differences that could be created from such an event.

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
Well i've been reading some more about it and it's getting more interesting as the time goes by. Supposedly this happened 788,000 years ago, yet we are bridging it again alot sooner then the last time. I also found out it's supposedly happened numerous times through the birth of the earth, so many times they aren't sure.

·
Own3d! by puddy-tats!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Theres a fairly new book on it too, fictional in nature but has the basic tenets of it in the story. Its called "The Shift of the Ages" surprise huh?! Its by an Australian guy named Jean Nemeyeth or something like that. Apparently this is not a new "theory" if you will, my boss said he read about this a long time ago.

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
Also this Schumann resonances is on a scale of 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz.

Our brain freq are as follow's
Beta waves (14 to 30 Hz),
Alpha waves (8 to 13 Hz),
Theta waves (4 to 7 Hz), and
Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

There is a theory (i think thats the term based on pituala) where if we as humans can basically get our brain flowing at a constant 7.83Hz which is/was supposedly the original movement or Hz of the earth, one can become more in tune with the planet. The only problem with this is that to maintain a 7.83Hz brain wave we'd be in the Theta and almost the Alpha brain states, which means we'd have to be meditating(Alpha) or in a dreamy/creative(Theta) mind set. Now if you go on this Shift-of-changes theory, or proof stating that the earth is now spinning at 11Hz per cycle. Now what this means is that even though the Alpha state is 8Hz-13Hz which is meditation/relaxation, a person could find themselves becoming more in tune with the earth. Which could lead to other factors. Basically what i'm gathering from this is that you can become more in-control of your life due to the simple fact that your brain waves are functioning on that of the whole planet, at any given time. Of course, i believe that this can only happen if you can hold the Hz at the same constant rate as the earth is, to have complete control over it. This is where the thoughts and dream's, intution and what not can/could be easily manifested with a single thought...

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
buckswife said:
Theres a fairly new book on it too, fictional in nature but has the basic tenets of it in the story. Its called "The Shift of the Ages" surprise huh?! Its by an Australian guy named Jean Nemeyeth or something like that. Apparently this is not a new "theory" if you will, my boss said he read about this a long time ago.
Yea, basically as long as the Shift of Age's has been around, it's pretty much been based of the Zero Point Theory, which has been around for sometime...

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
Oh and to those of you who have been following this...Zero Point Energy or ZPE, is something that can't be really explained...except for the fact that ZPE = F=ma...to those of you that this doesn't make anysense to, F = Force, m=matter,a=acceleration. Basically this theory has been around since the 1600's and wasn't proven up until recently...1992...but what is shocking about it is that the ZPE almost proves that anything that is consited of matter really ins't there, but it is. Basically it's stating that we are a body of light.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts