B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I already removed the 'Sentra' and the 'SE' and '2.0' badges. I was worried about the 'Nissan' emblem on the back. Is this also just adhesive? I wanted to know before I removed it and created another problem.

Also, as with others the one part that bugs me about the car is the grill. Anyone know if the aftermarket is gonna help us here? I don't know if I want to go Home Depot style.

------------------
'97 VW Golf Trek - modded
'00 Sentra SE - PP, PIAAs, Tint

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
erebuni(spoilers.com) makes a grill, you might be able to use the grill from the upcoming SE-R. That or go ghetto D homemade style...

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(the bastard sold my crx...so now im looking for another one, or maybe even a 91' 240sx)

[This message has been edited by DarKsiDe_SE (edited April 08, 2001).]

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Yes, all the emblems are adhesive, i took them all off except the nissan one in the back, Its all good though.... If i take it off, i'm gunna paint it white!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Question about the de-badging did you just use a heat gun????
And did it leave any glue?? If so how did you remove it?

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I just peeled it off with my fingers. Then i used this product called "Goo Gone" and it eats all the left over residue bithout messing up your paint......

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used the same procedure as Enemigo. Do it on a warm day after the car has been sitting in the sun. That should help make it easier and leave less adhesive for you to remove.

------------------
'97 VW Golf Trek - modded
'00 Sentra SE - PP, PIAAs, Tint

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Well I won't be seeing any really warm days for another month or 2 so looks like i'll be using the heat gun :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
297 Posts
well I dunno about anybody else, but my grill looks really good, like proffesional level like. I used to layers of aluminum mesh, and 1 layer of silver aluminum mosquito screen, I have gotten compliments from everyone, and now I am on call to make like 5 as of now for Civics, B14 and B13 sentras. materials to make about 10 grilles costs about 15 dollars including a glue gun. this is probably one of the coolest things I have ever made, the best looking one at least. :)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
well the one I did also looks good and I used 2 layers of the gutter guard I just offset it.........

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
259 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
Well I won't be seeing any really warm days for another month or 2 so looks like i'll be using the heat gun :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in your heated garage? hehe!

------------------
MY PAGE
WAIT! USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000SE:
in your heated garage? hehe!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>HEHEHE shhhhhh ;)

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 11 of 11 Posts