B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Slappy McGear Slapper
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jus wonderng if anyone could give me some estimates on how much this wuld cost. I'm guessing the cost would petty much be al labor since the only thing ya have to do is pop the side moldings off, fill with body filler and then sand and paint. (did I miss an anything?) I really thought about doing all the filling/sanding myself and then paying someone to paintit, but then decided I was crazy. I'm not usually into exterior cosmetic stuff that much, but after seeing a couple photochops of sentras w/o side molding I tink it just makes the car look 100% better. Thanks.

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
I would talk to "ShavedSE01" I think is his username... he's got a nice smoothie look going on there . :cool:

·
Slappy McGear Slapper
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm..no one here works or has workedin a body shop??? Guess I'll have to do the B15 community a favor and go have the quoted.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Id like to do that to my front bumper... that'd be sweet to the max.. im tired of looking at those huge lines. You gotta figure it prices for the paint, bondo, etc etc.. plus the labor if you cant do it yourself.

Then again, you'd have to take off the fenders to just take off the bumper... :eek: :eek:

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
well in a few months when my kit goes on, im gonna have the moldings shaved and the body lines filled in since when they shave the handles there would be gaps in the lines... so we can all see exactly how a totally SMOOTH sentra looks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts