B15 Sentra Forum banner

SF Bay Again

4K views 80 replies 13 participants last post by  m'portmechanixracingcrew 
#1 ·
SF Bay Meet

Dave & Buster's in Milpitas CA. All Sentras, 200SX, G20, and NX, drivers welcome. Tenative date 05/19/01. Please use this forum for suggestions questions or just to say your commin or that you cant make it but would be intrested in the next N.CA event.

Lets start this one more time.
Aka NISMOrob
Aka NISM0rob
Aka Crxpwr
------------------
Actually NISMOrob

[Edited by robNISMO on 05-04-2001 at 06:32 PM]

#2 ·
changed your name ehh you get erased?
hmmm we should get a head count then make a date and place to meet

ME i'm going to the meet there is 1

------------------
-_Litanies of Damnation, Death and the Darkly Erotic_-
I'm on AIM - ReznoR666 :)

#3 ·
Well i might be out of the Sentra family for awhile. Some Ahole broke in to my car last night and stole my stereo, but the worst part was that they used a screw driver on my lock so now I cant lock the door. My wife and I have descussed selling the car. At first we thought I should go ahead and buy an SE-R =), but after further descussion that does not seem to be the best way to go right now =(. Well if Im not to depressed I might still come to the meet if you dont mind having a CRX there. Anyone want to buy a 92SE w/ a SR20DE? I think Im gonna cry!!! So i guess my name getting erased last night was foreshadowing. I think Im gonna be sick when I get home and see my car. The door is fixable its just that it needs a tranny also and my budget does not cover both things right now. We might fix my wifes old mirage so that I will have a car to drive but that car needs a new head. Like I said i think Im gonna be sick.

------------------
Actually NISMOrob

G
#4 ·
Ok...my name got erased too. Pisses me off. Anyway...I used to be tkyan. Earlier, I tried to respond to a question about a date of the meet, but it seemed like the board got messed up right at that instant.

Anyway, weekend of May 19-20 is out of the question for me. That's the weekend before my finals week. Other than that, my weekends should be pretty free.

------------------
Thomas (formerly tkyan)
http://members.tripod.com/yankitman

#6 ·
that is hella odd Rob... my girlfriend got her **** stolen too a day before you..actually anyone on her street that had a nice stereo got thiefed..that is bullshit...i think there was 10 cars got there stuff stolen that night..one guy actually got his stereo, amp and subs stolen out of his Blazer...crooks should be shot in the neck and suffer stupid assholes ok i'm done :)

------------------
-_Litanies of Damnation, Death and the Darkly Erotic_-
I'm on AIM - ReznoR666 :)

[This message has been edited by NiN_00 (edited April 27, 2001).]

#7 ·
i'm still down for the meet... just give me a date/place/time and i'll see if i can make it. sucks about your car bro. won't insurance cover it??? take care and god bless. and i hope that everything works out for the best.

shawn

------------------
it might be slow, but at least its not a Honda!

#10 ·
Date

How does May 18th or May 25th sound for a date. I think this would be far enough in advance so that we can notify the mailing lists., and so that people can check there callenders. NIN_00, Tkyan, Akebono, 1998200SXSE, and myself have chimed in all ready. Who are we missing for the original post?

[Edited by robNISMO on 05-03-2001 at 06:09 PM]

#15 ·
May 18th will be fine with me. Preferably not too late at night. Or, what I really mean is...I'd like to get home before the street races start around the area and hella cops will be out. I've gotten too many tickets to take the risk. I'd be cool to stick around for the races, but I always watch in a stock car. Racers and people who watch street races (usually in the hundreds) start gathering around at midnight, for those who don't know. I'd like to have my police magnet parked back home by that time.

#16 ·
Whats up NissnRcr! Are you someone who posted in the other thread and changed names or can we add one more to the list for the meet?
Tkyan Im with you about the getting out of there early thing. I would love to watch some runs but dont need any tickets right now.

#17 ·
NISMOrob

Hey dude, thanks for the invite. I'll have to see, my weekends are pretty booked up for a while, but I may be able to steal away for a couple of hours. Give me an address and I may be able to meet and hang with you all for a while.

Sorry to hear about your ride, that sure sucks.

A co-worker got his window busted for a lousy two dollars, yes that's TWO dollars sitting on the floor. Some people are just losers...

Anyway, hope to see you there!

#19 ·
Place

I thought we were pretty much agreed on Dave & Buster's. There are teo performance shops that I know of in that area as well if some people are intrested in checking them out.

#23 ·
Damn... My head is all messed up I meant to put this on a Sat. not a friday. tkyan I swear if you didnt say anything the last 2 times Ive messed up I would not have even noticed. Would the 19th work for everyone? Somebody slap me man. Now I have to change all the other posts. Friday would be cool but I would not be able to get there till like 7-8pm, same thing with my friend from Vallejo. So saturday would be much better. Hopefully my mind will be clear by then.

#24 ·
I need an address (plus zip code) to this place so I can plot my escape for the weekend from chores. That way I can be sure to figure out how to get there...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.