B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm in the process of asking Josh if my team could host SentraFest next summer. It would most likely be in July, and it would be in the Seattle area. The cost will be determined by the amount of interest
I just need to know what kind of interest there is right now. I know that some of you will change your minds, and other will decide to go at the last minute. I just need a general idea of the interest. It would be a weekend event (Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday) just like this years was.
Let me know!

Later,

Sean S.
NW Nismo Syndicate

www.nwnismosyndicate.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, after talking it over with the other guys on my team, we decided to nix the idea of doing a SentraFest in Seattle next summer (sorry Josh!). It just sounds like not many people from sentra.net that live outside the NW are willing to drive 12 - 24 hours to attend a show in Seattle. Don't worry though! We are still planning a large get together of all Nissans for next summer. We have not come up with a name for the event or a location. We have a few other priorities right now (road trip to Lake Chelan, Hot Import Nights, ect...).
As soon as summer wraps up, we will begin planning this. We have some great ideas, and we will not do this if we can't do it right. More details will become available as soon as we know more. STAY TUNED!

Later,

Sean S.
NW Nismo Syndicate

if you want up to the minute details you can check out our site

www.nwnismosyndicate.com

We have a public board that we will be posting information on. You will have to register with the Delphi host, but it's pretty easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts