B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 1991 Nissan Sentra took first place in the Dyno contest out of all the cars entered at the carlisle show this weekend. I'm not sure what was done to it but it hit 291HP at the wheels!!!! There weren't too many sentras there. If I entered mine which is stock except for tint and piaa headlights I would have brought home a trophy in my class. I guess I'm gonna enter next year since its a guaranteed trophy.

[Edited by twok1gxe on 05-08-2001 at 09:17 AM]

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
twok1gxe said:
A 1991 Nissan Sentra took first place in the Dyno contest out of all the cars entered at the carlisle show this weekend. I'm not sure what was done to it but it hit 291HP at the wheels!!!! There weren't too many sentras there. If I entered mine which is stock except for tint and piaa headlights I would have brought home a trophy in my class. I guess I'm gonna enter next year since its a guaranteed trophy.

[Edited by twok1gxe on 05-08-2001 at 09:17 AM]
I believe from what I have heard it had a DET swap. But to be pushing that much power it was probably running at least a t28 turbo or some sort of t3/t4. That is a fairly conservative number for a ser turbo.

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
It was a T3-T4 turbo, ...David what class would u have been in???, to were there was no other cars in the classs and u were guarented a trophy/.

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah

Conservative would be in the 220-250whp range

1 - 6 of 6 Posts