B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was our first race on the VQ and we are having some overheating issues. I'd get about one good lap and had to back it down. The ECU was pulling power over 210 and a lot of power over 220. It was about 98deg ambient and 160deg or so on the track.

So not a good representation of what the car can do, but it was a decent shakedown. Next week (7/23) we are racing in the Ultimate Track Car Challenge at VIR.. against Vipers, etc. We'll get killed but that shouldnt stop you from wishing us luck!

The car is running the new BC Racing coilovers, huge improvement over the Koni/GCs. Probably the best setup for under $1000, custom rates/springs. Let me know if anyone is interested in a set.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
106 Posts
We'll get killed
I'm not so sure. Yeah, I realize more "serious" hardware is going to show up at UTCC, but it seemed like you were running down cars that "should" be faster on the straights and killing EVERYONE in the corners. Good luck, kick butt, look forward to seeing your ride in GRM!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get WTF all the time. Hell, we used to get that with the QR.

They get to see this view a lot. Thanks for pulling for us. If we can keep the motor cool we should turn in good lap times.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Joe, I didn't noticed you re badged the car too! Lol

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
The video is sweet. Finally got to see it in action.

Btw, anyone thinking about rocking BC coilovers, do it. They're pretty awesome

·
JDM swapped shortbus
884 Posts
If we can keep the car cool we should do pretty good next week :D

It's going to be a blast. Putting an NA FWD drive econo box up against actual sports cars with huge motors always is fun.

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Best of luck at the UTCC, and hope you make some good representation. Wont' be easy, but you car's no slouch either....

I especially like the license plate :D.

How much do the BC coilovers go for?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Man, nice driving.. I wish I could drive like that..in a VQ spec.

·
Drift king
291 Posts
you got mad driving skills. much props to you and g'luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts