B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Ahh the max lights...

Looks pretty good though,,,,,I wouldn't mind doing the conversion...

·
Registered
111 Posts
what about those maxima lights that have those erou lights and loook black i the day. i thiink its teh 20th aniversry lights or car.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Wow! :eek: that looks sweet. I've always loved the Maxima taillights, always dreamed of getting the new Max too. Keep us updated if you are succesful Jesse.

Side note: At first when i bought my car, was new to imports, with my first two cars american. Thought Altezzas were really nice and unique, then when I started noticing every civic in the world with them, I hate them now. Those Max lights would be much more unique.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update

I took the photoshop file home, and fixed it. Changed the colour of the plastic lens, and enlarged the light (was too small in the original).

I like the orange part of the light, looks elegant. The only reason I took my orange bulbs out of my car is because they are just that: bulbs. The maxima assembly looks really stylish with the half red, half orange setup.

If anyone can think of tail lights (from another car) that would work on our car, get me a picture and I will try them out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts