B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that if you guys want sound system equipment, I can get you below wholesale prices on any brand/any equipment. I currently have 1600 watts RMS in my sentra running to 4 10" subs and it sounds great and there is like no rattle at all (I love it). E-mail me at [email protected], or tell me on here what you are looking for and by next week I can tell you the prices on anything you want. I am not joking I can get anything for less than what dealers pay for them. Laterz, Juan Cardenas

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
do you actually work at a store or something???

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes you could say so, I will start my own car club/performance store this summer, but for now I work out deals with about 30 different shops in the ft. lauderdale, pompano beach, sunrise, gainesville areas.

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On most headunits I can usually get 50-70% below retaill, it all depends on what brand, and how many are in stock a the time I get them for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have one more question and some requests. I was wondering if you could get discounts on speakers and especially Infinity Kappa 63.1i 6-1/2" 3-way Speakers? Also I was wondering what you could get a Panasonic CQ-DF800U CD Deck for or a Pioneer DEH-P7200 CD Deck for? Sorry for so many questions. Thanks!!!

~MIKE

·
Registered
59 Posts
I will be looking for a 4 channel amp to drive my coax's soon in the future. I'm lookin at around 50 x 4 or 75 x 4 RMS. I was gonna go through ebay like i have done in the past but if you can get it cheaper...

Can you email me with the brands you can get, your prices, etc. I'll prolly be lookin for a mid level amp like a rockford, eclipse, alpine, PPI, PG, etc. I been lookin for something under $160 but is decent.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

------------------
Neil
Visionology Interactive
http://www.visim.com

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I can get really good prices on those kappas for you as well as for those cd-decks, next week I will e-mail you guys with the exact prices. As for the amp I am pretty sure I can find something in that range, maybe even a kicker or something. I can get Fosgates extremely cheap so if you want one of those next week I can give you my exact price. I think I might be able to do the 800U deck for like 300 maybe a little less, the pioneer deck I can probably get a little cheaper than that like 275. But I am not 100% on these prices, next week I will tell you guys the exact prices, and we are going to have to work out a deal there and then very fast, because I will only be in south florida to get those deals for a couplle of days. I will try to get my own place set up here in Gainesville and have my dealers ship all the stuff to me so I can route them to you guys. But yeah I can cut you an excellent deal on either one of those faces along with the kappas, I can get the kappas like 60% below retail, probably around 100 a pair. ok get back to me laterz

·
Registered
59 Posts
wow $100 for kappas is good, i spent nearly that on my reference infinities like a year and a half ago. I wish you were around then....

------------------
Neil
Visionology Interactive
http://www.visim.com

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heheh, yeah. I will keep you all updated when I go down there, I will talk to my brother today to see if he is going by the shops or if he could make some calls for me with your requests. yeah my older brother with a 94 4door ga16de powered sentra got infinity kappas in his whole car, 6.5 front components and 6.5 3-way rears for like 300 for everything. I am pretty sure I can cut you guys deals like that or even better depending on the quantity you order. ok keep me updated as to what items you want a quote on. Later

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes I can check up on the sony headunits, which one especifically though?

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If anybody wants I am selling the entire sound system in my car which has over 3k worth of stuff for 1700 shipped, 1 audiobahn 2200hc amplifier (1299 retail), 4 10" audiobahn subs (250 each retail), 1 digital capacitor (175 retail), Kameleon radio (250 retail), 400 dollars in phoenix gold wiring, and a 150 dollar box for the subs. please ask around if anyone is interested thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts