B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the newest Sentra commercial? This one has the two dummies fighting. If not, watch out for it; its pretty funny :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Yeah when I first saw it I thought it was gonna be a Volvo commercial...Then they said the Sentra, and I was like WHAT? :) 50 standard safety features? Hmm, are we good enough to list them here? Airbags & seatbelt, what else? :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I saw a commercial where they zoomed in a broken down sentra.. very disappointing :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
saw the commercial, it is pretty cool. i'm surprised they're still making (or at least releasing) new commercials for the sentra. but it's cool to say "hey, that's MY car!".

on a side note, they always seem to show the SE w/o performance package. i've only seen 1 car like that on the road, everything else has a PP (including mine). in fact, when I bought my car, 3 dealers told me I could NOT get an SE without the PP. i have no regrets w/ my PP, though. =)

·
Registered
31 Posts
RavenSE said:
saw the commercial, it is pretty cool. i'm surprised they're still making (or at least releasing) new commercials for the sentra. but it's cool to say "hey, that's MY car!".

on a side note, they always seem to show the SE w/o performance package. i've only seen 1 car like that on the road, everything else has a PP (including mine). in fact, when I bought my car, 3 dealers told me I could NOT get an SE without the PP. i have no regrets w/ my PP, though. =)
Yeah, i also noticed that it was an se without the P/P. But another wierd thing about the sentra in the commercial is that it has a keyhole in the passenger front door but my 2001 se with P/P doesnt have a keyhole in the passenger front door. I assumed none of the sentras had a keyhole in the passenger front door but the one in the commercial does.

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
I've seen 1 SE w/o P/P. I don't have the keyhole, either- but I think it keeps it looking fresh, and clean.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've seen a few SEs without PP driving around here... I think the Sentra's rear looks even more funky without the spoiler :p

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
e2001gxe said:
i just saw the commercial. it was pretty funny. i'm glad they're not just rerunning the old commercials. but they always advertise the se.
I definitely liked the commercial. I just saw it last night, and I was totally like, "Hey guys, look, that's my car!".:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
TO download the ads

If you want to download that Ad, (or that really cool maxima one where the guy chases the sun) just put
ftp://www.nissanartwork.com/ into your browser
(or use an actual ftp program)

·
Car Noob
2017 VW Golf R
1,827 Posts
Blur or Blink 182? *shrug*. I'll probably find out later when I hear it on the radio... :)

Yea, I liked that comercial. :) It sure WAS more suited for a Volvo, but if Nissan SAYS that they have 50 standard saftey features... hmm...

I'm gonna need them, since mine already sounds like it is gonna fall apart with the engine still reving happily.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts