B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
Dammit- I was hoping to be the first to put a headunit/monitor in that pocket. It's not good for anything else- I have my hoola girl standing on it right now! Tight ride- looks like their version of an Altima.

·
Jersey Sentra
243 Posts
That LCS screen is EXACTLY what I thought the first time I saw the pop up compartment in the US version of the Sentra! I want one!

I've never been into wood interiors in cars...I wonder what the knobs for the HVAC system look like. Would love to have chrome knobs on them to match the chrome door handles.

The car does dress up nice...just not my taste.

--*Rob

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Nice....

I like it ,,especially the interior....The interior looks very similar to ours...

·
Registered
17 Posts
There are many more things that aren't shown in the pictures. They actually put a cooler in the glove box! and power rear sunshade .... just woundering when will they get massage into rear seats ...

·
Registered
747 Posts
That isn't a sentra is it......00-01 I mean????? Were'd that body kit come from??????

·
Registered
75 Posts
Actually, Taiwanese has a different version of the Sentra...
The Japanese doesn't have a Sentra, but there is one that is base on the same platform.

To be honest, the Taiwanese Sentra looks a hell lot better, and it's probably built in Japan rather than Mexico.

The center LCD screen is for the map system like OnStar or the MS thing... I guess we can get a LCD screen for our Sentra's too, but... I unless I can make it functional like a map system or a mp3 player or something... otherwise, making it able to play Playstation or watch DVD/VCD movies is kinda pointless.

I hope the interior of the Sentra 180 is not that cheap plastic dashboard, but something a bit more elegant, soft touch material.

·
Registered
75 Posts
By the way... check out EBAY for LCD screen, they have tons for a pretty good price...
but don't pay too much for one... right now... a full 15" LCD screen for your computer is only $699 CAN at Costco... no point of getting a 4" screen for more than $400 bucks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe the Infiniti nav system would fit into that compartment? I think that would be a good place to start.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts