B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever gone to a SEMA show? I'm thinking of taking a couple of days off and fly down to Vegas for the show. Any problems in getting a pass?

·
Team Driven San Diego
4,237 Posts
You have to be or know a distibutor to get a pass. I'm going this year thanks to some friends who are distributors.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
It really blows that way, they always hype the hell out of SEMA but you rarely get to see even a small portion of all the "NEW" products to hit the market. They need to open it to the public for a day or two after the business men have had their share.
Perhaps if Miaplaya is in a giving mood he will be able to get any kind of info he may come across for us SE-R guys...I'm definitely jealous though, I have always wanted to go to the SEMA show, maybe someday! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Amen brother...can I get a "HELL YEAH"!! Can't wait to see 'em, let's hope their is some good news on the Sentra front. and the rear, the sides, the wing, the etc. etc. ;)

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
SEMA already had a show in Atlantic City back in May that was open to the public...I think the one in Vegas is a bigger show but not exactly sure.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
The one in Vegas is the original show and very large. Much of the press doesnt' even get to see everything there unless they don't talk to anyone and run through the whole show. The one in Atlantic City is like the one in LA, they just added shows on either coast to get more exposure.

·
Team Driven San Diego
4,237 Posts
Yeah theres everything from Muscle head companies to old school car companies (ie: Boyd Coddington) to Import stuff, to Trucks. Ima try to get to as much of the import stuff as I can

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I am going to try and make it out to the show this year so it should be fun and I'll be taking loads of pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts