B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the heck did they do such a clean job tinting the headlight glass like that? I kinda like that look. It reminds me of the 20th Anniversary Maximas. Any ideas?

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

·
Registered
623 Posts
hey dood, i was wondering about the samething.... dunno if its jdm or something, cause on hondas... jdm lights r kinda smoked.

btw, email me ur cell #. i might be going to robocar today to finish my coilovers

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yah man. Like the CTR lights. They're smoked with black housings. Looks freakin tite! Ideas or suggestions?

Chinoworld... I can't make it to Robocar during the week, man. I got a full-time day job... and go to school at nite. Hit me up if you're droppin by on the weekend.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

[This message has been edited by SR20DE 2K (edited March 05, 2001).]

·
Registered
623 Posts
lol... i got a full time day and nite job. it's coo, u'll prob see me around there quit often after my kit is done anyway.

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
I want the headlights off of the new SE-R(dark housing),if those are the ones they actually use. I would also LOVE to get 2 of the front seats they are supposed to put in there, I read in SCC they will be straight out of a Skyline GTR!!! later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, and coming soon...Stromung midpipe and custom rear section w/Apex i muffler

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Those dark housings are just nicley painted stickers.... I tries to go to a sign shop and they quoted me about 70-100 just to get them done the color of the car.

Hey chinoworld..... Are you getting a custom made body kit? How much is it costing you? Please post the pics when its done....

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims (in the mail)

·
Registered
623 Posts
its costing a lil bit more than 2 gs right now... i want to shave my factory antenna off, but i want to save that money for the turbo. prob just unscrew it for the show then gut the car out and repaint the whole car and shave all the moldings and stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts