B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought i would be able to sell them localy but no luck. so...My AAdepot leather like seat covers are for sale. click on my sig for pics. the rear covers were custom made for the 60/40 split seat. the fronts are "universal" but they fit pretty darn well enough to look like they were custom made. paid $85 shipped for the fronts and $135 shipped for the custom rears. thats $220 total. ok, since they are used and I broke the straps for the rear seats trying to take them out of my car, i will sell them for $75...you pay shipping. NO, i will not ship it for $75. pick ups are very welcome. thanks.

~Berny

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C'mon people! Im about to try to sell these to a girl down the street. she has a silver auto se-r. pretty clean, its dropped on some 17 inch c5 copies. but anyways, SOMEONE! take these seat covers! i have absolutely NO use for them.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, sorry i havent been responding...been pretty damn busy lately but anways. bad news...the covers are gone. No, i didnt sell them. My mom put them in a bag and gave it to goodwill. i guess she thought since i had no use for them she'd give it away...bahh! i guess we all lose on this one. sorry guys...

·
Sentra = SOLD
352 Posts
i dont think the people recieving the donation will like their new clothes, or have a car to put them on. please scream at your mom, for all of us.....then make her pay for your lost money.

·
Registered
164 Posts
hey bro, sorry to hear that your mom donated the covers...

anyway, how was the installation? was it easy or really complicated and took a long time? I have a 2001 SE so the universals should fit the front but I would need to get the rear custom? thanks for any info you can give!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts