B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of anyway to search, or any threads as to what mods offer what power increase (approx. hp)? I know it sounds like kind of a stupid question, but I was just wondering if there was any kind of list compiled or a certain way I could search for answers.

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts

damn newbie. youve been here for a few months you should know by NOW. there are soo many threads that say search and they all say in the toolbar at the top. PAY ATTENTION ;) Lol
Matt

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually...DICK...I did search, and since I didn't find what I was looking for, I thought I would use other resources, such as the people on here, to find out if they knew what I should search for specifically since the general searches I did didn't give me the info I was looking for. If you're going to be an *** about things, then don't bother writing. I'm not taking shots at you because you can't post a picture.

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
^^man chill out. I was just messin with you. Your lucky it was me and not Chimmike lol J/K with the old style web board you could post a pic of the search button so I figured it might work.... And there are plenty of threads that tell approx HP increase. It just depends on your mods.
Chill man lol :D
Matt

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry. It's cool. It's just frustrating looking for something, not being able to find it, asking for help and being accused of not "looking". I'll try searching some more. I was just wondering if there was any one place where all this info may be compiled together. That was all.

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
JESUS christ got sumthin up your ***??? no need to snap on people and def no way to get an answer... taking your frustrations out on other people is lame :rolleyes:

*EDIT* and he CAN post a picture his server just sucks :p

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just like I don't need people being an *** to me too right? It works both ways. Besides, I wasn't going to get an answer anyway...I didn't "look" enough. It's over anyway. Sorry I asked a question...believe me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets just drop it. Sorry I took offense to your comment, I just see the way some people treat people who haven't searched for the answer to their question first, and I didn't want to go through the same harrassment when I did spend time searching. I just never found what I was looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts