B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the topics i've read are for the Spec V. But I'd like everyones opinions on which is the best short shifter and clutch for my car. I'd prefer to buy the best and i'm confused after reading about the B&M's problems and that the Mossy is'nt made by Nissan, so any help would be great!

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
pacesetter adjustable ss and jwt pressure plate and SE stock disc would be good...

if you plan on eventually doing autoX i would suggest looking into the rules before you do this.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry! "autoX?

·
nerd
116 Posts
I have the smc short shifter which is identical to the pacesetter. I love it. You can adjust the throw by moving the pivot ball on the shifter shaft.
GET RID OF THAT STREET GLOW SHIFT KNOB!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No......not really into anything like that. Just have the occasional need for speed and like to have my car running as best as possible.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I kinda like my streetglow shifter......plus I got it way before THAT movie!
Arn't drilled rotors supposed to help cool down quicker?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I thought only Spec V owners went for stuff like Street glow, and drilled Rotors. SE's are for people that like to drive fast :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hehe..oh come on, we haven't had a good SpecV vs. SE thread on here in awhile ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmmm...Guess I wont be posting any pictures then!

·
Registered
504 Posts
lol..sorry, I'm jusst having fun, post some pics, always good to see another SE

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is my 3rd Nissan but the first time being able to seriously have a car. I'm sure if anyone saw it they would probably say it's ricey or i've violated it so any constructive critism or steering in the right direction would be strongly appreciated!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What about Performance Nissan Parts fuel pressure regulator?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I do plan on getting the Hotshot headers!
For some reason when driving for a long peroid of time the clutch starts to slip. But after cooling down goes back to normal. I assumed a stronger clutch like a stage 2 might help.

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
more so hydro fluid related that combined with driver timing leads to that issue.. the above setup i mentioned would releive that i would think.
im waiting to see what atb20 did to his car.. and see if it aleives this issue..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts