B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I was just wondering for the people that still got the SE-R emblem on the front of your grill. What did you use to keep it on. Also how long has it been on there and is there any chance that it can come of by using it on the highway. I'm a highway driver everyday. I have an 02 SPEC-V and plan on put the eblem tommorw just want to no what to use on the emblem. Oh and its not new so theirs no glue on the back of it. I took it of so I could use some kind of super glue or something else. Suggestions thanks everyone.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You'd have to search, but I remember somebody putting some bolts on the back of the emblem, then simply bolt the emblem to the grill with some washers/nuts.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I searched already and that was the NISSAN emblem not the ser. The ser is too thin to do that..

·
Registered
312 Posts
i just used the sticky part of the back, holds like a champ and hasnt budged yet.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
i cut out a piece of plexi and drilled two screw holes, and countersunk them so bolts stick out the back, then a little washer and nut and youre good to go.... also works awesome if you wanna go debadged one day and se-r emblem next day...

·
Registered
632 Posts
Get a whole lotta emblem glue, that's what i did anyways. I stuck it on with the sticky stuff at first, but it came off when i was washin the car not a week later. Then i picked up some emblem glue, and just covered the back of the emblem with it and let it sit on the grill between two heavy objects for 24 hours. I had it on before i took the drive from Charlotte, NC to Baltimore, MD and back and then power washed the car and its still holdin on tight.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
brywards said:
Then what, you glued the emblem to the plexi?
yup...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
exterraman- Where did you get the emblem glue from and how much did it cost? So you took off the grill for a hole day, so it could press on or what?

·
Team Driven San Diego
4,237 Posts
On mine.... Used speaker wire and PVC glue to make two little loops. Put the loops through the holes in the grill. Safety wired the emblem and used super glue on the edges to make sure it didn't move.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So where can I get PVC glue is that like permantent glue or what? Wires where exactly are yall put the holes threw it cause I'm looking at it right now. And it looks really thin to me..

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you put it all over the back or just in parts. How long did it take to press on there or did you just put on there and thats it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts