B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I have parts for sale!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to know how strong the 02-03 SE-R Axles are. Recently I heard through a coworker of mine about an accident with a GXE that 180ed on the Freeway at 70mph and slammed the divider without ripping the axle, etc.

More recently I've accidentally driffted my car, and i really mean i drifted it at a very very wide intersection while running a yellow light. After that rush of adrenaline i recieved and my newfound taste of fun, i have been turning corners every now and then faster than i should be so that i have some sliding fun. The corners are just sliding.

Now the question is just how well the axle is on the SE-Rs? People who take yours autocrossing and drifting regularly, now is the time to brag. I have the nismo suspension kit, but havent got any sway bars yet.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
here comes the age old debate about how front wheel drives dont drift....

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Keep up that driving there andretti and you'll wrap the car on a light pole when the rear wheels flatten themselves out.

·
Registered
831 Posts
--David, or Lee, or Matt someone please close this ricer thread.
We all know you cant physically drift in a FWD car. How can you lose control of the rear wheels of the car???? Maybe in the snow...or on lunch trays....
But think about what we are talking about here, this is just as bad as street racing and that isnt tolerated on this site. I think ricer street "drifting" should not be tolerated either. Its stupid and dangerous in a FWD car. linf94112 please learn more about "drifting" befor eyou post something so fu<kin stupid!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Mr. Nismo said:
???? Maybe in the snow...or on lunch trays....

lmfao....when I saw that video(spec on lunch trays) for the first time I laughed my *** off. Dont remember who did it though......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.