B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the 2002 SE-R bumpers will fit on the 2000 GXE???

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
It probably will, but why would you want to make your car somthing that it aint?

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Registered
149 Posts
ya I wouldnt buy the front bumper, but I shure as hell will be getting those side sills or whatever you call em!!! They have a nice curv to them.

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE w/pp 5spd

Ghetto Grill
Racing Pedals
Replacement Antenna
Side Markers
- - - - - - -
SpIcEz.com

·
Registered
778 Posts
the only thing i would get are those headlights. why go with the hood, thats just asking for races. then all them honduh guys gon tell everybody that they beat an se-r or something. idk, not sayin we'd lose to a honduh but you know what i mean. but hey man, its up to you.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah I wanna get the head lights also. As far as the bumper, uh well I like the way the SE looks better then how the SER. But thats just me.

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2. Kaizo Speed Gear

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20reNaISSANce:
the only thing i would get are those headlights. why go with the hood, thats just asking for races. then all them honduh guys gon tell everybody that they beat an se-r or something. idk, not sayin we'd lose to a honduh but you know what i mean. but hey man, its up to you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with this statement totally. Next thing we'll have is people braggin about beating SE-R's.

The SE bumper to me looks nice as it is. The front lip spoiler would be a nice touch, but then again, I wanted the whole entire car to be as low as the front lip...

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
"Hey guys, drive safe and no accidents!"

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yah, I wouldn't get the bumper (that's me)... it's like those guys putting Type R stickers on their Hondas... it's not the real thing (well... it's possible, but doubt most of them are)... it's just making your car look like something it's not. Besides... I rather go stealth... hehe.
The lights... umm... yah they're cool, but not worth the money, I rather spend it on HID conversions (did someone say group deal?)

To be all honest, as far as cosmetics goes, I like to spend money on lights... the rest like big basket handle wings, big flare skirts, and hood scoop (unless I have Turbo) are just too much money put on the car. Rather put more on usability and performance.
I mean... the stuff like ghetto grills are okay too... since it's cheap! hehe...

but again, that's just me.

------------------
Jay
1997 Honda Prelude Type S
Getting a Sentra SE Sport soon! 2 more months

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I want those side skirts... :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Lets try this one more time for good measure. :)

The SE-R you guys have seen pictured is not what it will really look like. To save money and keep the cost down they are going to be using the mormal SE side sills and spoiler. The front bumper will be different, that is the only real cosmetic difference. The headlights if you look closely just looks like they sprayed some sort of tint on them. I wouldn't be surprised if they look identical to the XE/GXE/SE headlights when it comes out.

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter

·
Registered
75 Posts
You guys can actually paint the light housing unit just like the SE-R.
I know it's gonna be pain in the *** to do it... but... it looks pretty cool

This guy did it on his Honda Civic
Headlights
check it out!

they also have this cool Catz Zeta System... soooo cool. http://www.specmo.com/NewFiles/Retail/lighting/zeta.html
They're doing group buy for this system on www.groupbuycenter.com

------------------
Jay
1997 Honda Prelude Type S
Getting a Sentra SE Sport soon! 2 more months

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
actually, if you decide to go turbo :D then the se-r bumper looks to be more FMIC friendly.

------------------
the moderator formerly known as 2000SE
MY SITE

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I love them skirts! :D

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Registered
149 Posts
The skirts are also solid and as far as painting the headlights. Man I would rather buy them. You gotta crack open the housing, spray the area you want, the seal it with silicon and it still might leak or condensate. It's happend to many of my friends!!!!

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2. Kaizo Speed Gear

1 - 14 of 14 Posts