B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since someone just mentioned how he wants the SE muffler on his GXE, I have a question...

The stock SE muffler is (obviously) much nicer looking than the ghetto pipe coming out of my XE. Would I be able to get the SE muffler? Will it fit? And how much would it cost, roughly? Also, should I go through the dealer, because I know they're generally a ripoff...

Or just advice: should I just look for a universal muffler? 5zigen?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
940 Posts
where are you located. i will sell you my stock one for $25!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just out of curiosity, what do you SE guys think of the SE muffler? i think mine's real ugly, i'm wondering what you guys think of yours... opinions please.

·
Registered
347 Posts
the muffler is worth more than 30 bucks+shipping, i got one put on my GXE. They dont fit right so you have to take them to a muffler shop to put them on. It cost about 30 bucks i think to have it put on. Perforance-wize i cant tell, but looks alot better than the one that came on the sucker. Now what would be neat would be to put some big exhaust tips on the SE muffler to give you a little more aggressive muffer :).

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sinner has my old exhuast. Until I got the Stromung I thought the Se exhaust looked really nice. But now it doesn't even compair. But it sure is better then the one tipped ones on the lower models.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i thought the XE and GXE got the same engine....if the SE muffler will fit the GXE, then why not the XE?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts