B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a sight yesterday but i cannont remeber what it was for the life of me. Anyways i was wondering if anyone knew of Borla making a cat back for the SE. I know they have it for the Spec acording to their website. I searched here as well but alas nothing for the SE.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eh i think that i may just get the HKS exhaust. 2kRacing.com has the whole system 395.00 shipped. Thats the cheapest i have seen it for the 2k1 SE

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Call me retarded , but what does the HKS all include ? From every picture & description , it looks just like an axle-back muffler....:confused: Is it a true Cat-back , and comes with piping ? After 2 years you'd think I'd know this . :D

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BodeB15 said:
Call me retarded , but what does the HKS all include ? From every picture & description , it looks just like an axle-back muffler....:confused: Is it a true Cat-back , and comes with piping ? After 2 years you'd think I'd know this . :D

Yea its a whole system. Thats atleast what the details say....Direct from HKS website on the Sport. But I would assume Ricer would know...

"Legamax and Sport Exhaust Systems are designed to reduce backpressure and increase exhaust flow for greater peak power and a broader torque band. Each Legamax and Sport Exhaust application utilizes a specific muffler design and shape along with the appropriate piping diameter to maintain low-end torque while maximizing high-end horsepower. All Legamax systems are made from polished SUS304 stainless steel piping."

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
My Super Drager is catback... but I'm not sure which application Daryl (bjork) picked it up from that fit since I can't find an application of it for the B15. Oh Daryllll!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The HKS Sport System is made for the 00-01 SE atleast that is what HKS website Says.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
DevlynSyde said:
My Super Drager is catback... but I'm not sure which application Daryl (bjork) picked it up from that fit since I can't find an application of it for the B15. Oh Daryllll!
The exhaust on Devlynsyde's car is the HKS Sport CATBACK with Super Drager Tip. I ordered it from Options Auto Salon. It is the only HKS catback made fro the SE and bolts up in 20 minutes. Here is a link to the item, although as the picture says "picture may not be of the actual product. It has a 104mm Tip with a full HKS SPort Muffler and midpipe...IMHO best NA exhaust for any B15.
http://www.optauto.com/webstore/pro...variation=&aitem=6&mitem=7&back=yes&dept=1405

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
bjorkluv said:
best NA exhaust for any B15.
Don't add the NA part when I'm thinking about turbo... I sure don't plan on buying ANOTHER exhaust :mad:

·
Registered
831 Posts
DevlynSyde said:
Don't add the NA part when I'm thinking about turbo... I sure don't plan on buying ANOTHER exhaust :mad:
HAHAHAHAHA thats great. Yea you will definately need to get another exhaust. I tihnk the HKS is only 2.25" (dont quote me :p ) I would go to custom 3" piping. You can maybe keep the fancy pantsy muffler though.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea i really want to get the HKS exhaust for my car. I want to make my B15 a NA chillen car and then get a striped b13 or b14 and do the SR20DET swap into it. I like my b15 the way it is...

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
Mr. Nismo said:
HAHAHAHAHA thats great. Yea you will definately need to get another exhaust. I tihnk the HKS is only 2.25" (dont quote me :p ) I would go to custom 3" piping. You can maybe keep the fancy pantsy muffler though.
I think custom 3" piping would be excessive when I'm looking for 200-220whp from my B15. Anything else would cost more than I'm willing to spend on this particular car (swap + goods or internals on the RR SR20).

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
DevlynSyde said:
I think custom 3" piping would be excessive when I'm looking for 200-220whp from my B15. Anything else would cost more than I'm willing to spend on this particular car (swap + goods or internals on the RR SR20).
you should be fine. i believe jamie at PTI said we could retain our 2.25" or 2.5" intermediate pipe for his turbo setup on the SE :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts