B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
play halo2?
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in a sculpture class and i wanted to make a transformer SE-R can anyone give me pics of there cars? dead on front, one left or right side and a rear they all should be horizontal so i can get the whole detail oh one hood too i nee the pics in like 2 hours koz my class starts soon please help if it come out the way i wanted then i will take picsof it and post it up if any of you guys want it

·
Registered
713 Posts
certainly the "oddest" post I've seen a while :) I think I may have some shots you'd like in my sig. I suggest just randomly picking out members and checking pics in the signatures...most people with pics have the profiles you are looking for... :) Good luck :)
edit: I just realized mine aren't too "horizontal" sorry :(

·
Drinkin 40's of Haterade
774 Posts
I'm actually in the same boat as you are because I want to make a 3d mesh of the Spec. I'm trying to get 4 shots as orthographic as possible of the front, rear, side, and also the top of the car. The first 3 are easy, however getting an aerial shot seems like itll be a PITA. I'm trying to find some kind of overpass in the middle of nowhere that I can park my car under then run on top to take the picture.

If anyone wants to take a top pic for me I'll make you your own nice little Spec V digital wallpaper. :D

·
play halo2?
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow cool i was just thinkin of geting on top of my roof and taking a shot wen its in the drive way its to hard to get the top thats why i didnt ask

·
Drinkin 40's of Haterade
774 Posts
Problem with being on the roof is the car won't be directly underneath you, so it'll present problems with the perspective. I wish I could find someone with a set of blueprints for our car and it'd make my life so easy.

Some pics of other stuff I worked on (Both Subarus, one high res one low)

·
Drinkin 40's of Haterade
774 Posts
If you look in the top picture I posted you can see sort of what I do with the 4 pictures for aligning all the curves of the car. I can get the pictures myself since I have a digi cam, but I'm having a tough time finding how to get a top view. The Front/Side/Rear I can just walk outside now and do.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
you using 3dsmax??

·
Drinkin 40's of Haterade
774 Posts
I'm using Maya and yeah it's just for fun. Or more for practice at least. I'm trying to re learn parts of the program so I need a project.

·
play halo2?
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh i see i read about that program for people that want to design games i think and too squick kind of like that but its a sculpture so it wont move and it will be 24 inches tall so thats why i need those pics so i kan detail it i turned in my drafts for the sculpture its going to be really hard koz i have to make it hollow if i kould make it thick then id be done in a month im making the sculprtue out of clay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts