B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is a repost, but just saw in the new SCC they had the Spec V rated #29 out of the top 100 sport compact cars ever.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
CustomSentra1 said:
B13 SE-R beat the Spec-V by 1 :)
If we all could go back in time to own one brand new.... :D

·
Vibrant Blue Navy
773 Posts
I miss my B13:( My Spec V is nice, but it never has felt built as solid as my Old '91 SE-R...though my B13 did end up suffering the common loss of 5th gear. Nissan tranny's have sucked for a while...haha.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah I saw that pretty cool, but whats up with the STI on the front cover? A spray can paint job??? Geez, the cover shot should read..."PROJECT RICE STI"

·
F*ck You Hippies
525 Posts
yeah that sti looked like total poop...lets take a beautiful car and destroy it for fun :(

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
drinking12many said:
yeah that sti looked like total poop...lets take a beautiful car and destroy it for fun :(
Ahh...I think it was a valiant attempt to be different. I don't know, but I wouldn't be able to tear into that pretty blue paint myself! :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Flat black > all :D

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
If we all could go back in time to own one brand new.... :D
Well, you can actually by a b13, brand new. 2004 Tsuru in Mexico is the B13 I believe.

·
Registered
73 Posts
BM14582 said:
It doesn't have a picture of a 1,000 HP Supra on it? If it does then I'm going to need a page number.
That's the September 2004 issue you are talking about, with the year's 8 best under 30G's which the Spec V did make this year for the first time.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
BM14582 said:
It doesn't have a picture of a 1,000 HP Supra on it? If it does then I'm going to need a page number.
No it has the blingless STi on the cover in Scott Oldham's garage. :)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts