·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
j00 are teh not invit3ed!! ( >o<)/

·
Registered
0 Posts
Come on now, you're telling me that there is only one Sentra owner that actually likes to turn the car in both directions instead of going straight???? I know that can't be true. Give SR20_DEman a break, you guys need to represent !!

Chris

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ Hahahahaha! You actually registered on this board! Cool! :)

Yeah! Let's go drive dammit! :mad: :p :D

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Allright!! :D

Damn dude! No one with a Sentra has replied yet. :(

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We usually go out to the Santa Monica mountains 'cause there are way more roads out there. is0m0rph showed me a new road last Saturday night. It's 12 miles long & has 188 turns!!!! :)

We go as fast as we can. We will occasionally hit speeds of up to 80 MPHs on long straightaways, but we do slow down enough to take turns. If there's a lot of cars, then we do go kinda slow. Mind you that it's still fast, but not as fast as if it were only 2 or 3 cars on the road. That's when it gets hairy!! But ultimately, we all try to stay within our limits. You don't want to bo known as the dude that fell off the cliff or wrecked his car. :p

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
for example, the fastest i've driven angeles crest in a corner is like 60-65 mph. if you guys consistently do it faster, then i will be holding you guys up.

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
you said this saturday...right ? man that so cool i have that day offf yes !!! finally i can join you guys!!!man count me in im so down with that **** where exactly is this at? PM on the 411...

·
Registered
0 Posts
It varies from week to week, however, if we know that ther is gonna be some new ppl then we'll prolly pick a route w/ more stops/ not so hairy. That way we can get to know each other's driving style.

Chris

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
actually I prefer the more twisty roads (like 90 degree and tighter turns) than roads w/ long straightaways and sweepers (ie more turns and slower speeds)

i like 2nd and 3rd gear corners more than 4th gear corners :)

as an example I enjoy Angeles Crest Hwy, but don't love it as much as the road up to Mt Wilson.

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pio!pio!: You'll be fine. My car amazes me sometimes. I take some turns faster than I think it would handle & it just follows the road. There's plenty of roads in the Santa Monica mountains that will keep you extrmely busy like Dekker Canyon road or that one road right next to that Neptunes restaurant that has 188 turns! :D

Dnyspeed: This will be on Saturday night. Just check back with this thread. is0m0rph or I will post details.

shanno575: You can always take a 4 day weekend in California. ;)

·
Former Sentra Freak
373 Posts
So maybe some sentra drivers will go out. If you guys are going on an easier one I think I will go out too. I still need to get used to the car. BTW the Spec V handles the mountain drives really well.

·
&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
8,477 Posts
SR20DE_MAN said:

shanno575: You can always take a 4 day weekend in California. ;)
yeah i DO need a vacation huh lol...actually team bspeed's taking a cruise out there sometime this summer, maybe we could hang out!

·
231 Posts
Originally posted by SR20DE_MAN
You don't want to bo known as the dude that fell off the cliff or wrecked his car.
Hey... :)

Still can’t get over how slow I was going when my crash happened. I’ll take it as a sign that I should only drive in the high dual and low triple digits, where I have never had a problem. (j/k)

Still looking for the best deal on an RSX base w/ leather (maybe the type S) but as soon as I get a descent car I will be down for some runs...

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ZoliElo said:
Hey... :)

Still can’t get over how slow I was going when my crash happened. I’ll take it as a sign that I should only drive in the high dual and low triple digits, where I have never had a problem. (j/k)

Still looking for the best deal on an RSX base w/ leather (maybe the type S) but as soon as I get a descent car I will be down for some runs...
Oops! Sorry! I didn't mean to direct that at you. :p Rumor has it that few weeks ago, some guy in a VR-4 hit a some other guy in a WRX & not only that, he also fell of the cliff & wrecked his car. :eek: So now his car is totalled & he has to pay for the WRX as well.

Dude! Definetly the Type S like travanx said! You got 6 gears & 200(??) HP on tap! :D

You should go visit the CLUB RSX FORUMS. I'm registered there too. :p

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
shanno575 said:
yeah i DO need a vacation huh lol...actually team bspeed's taking a cruise out there sometime this summer, maybe we could hang out!
Let me know when. I love to drive! :D Especially when it involves braking, turning & accelerating while trying to keep the car on a 2 lane canyon road without falling off!! :p

1 - 20 of 772 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.