B15 Sentra Forum banner

281 - 300 of 326 Posts

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
I'll be out & about this weekend. Gonna do the usual run. I was out in the Santa Monicas on Monday & Tuesday morning. Just driving leisurely & a little fast once in a while, but not suicidal fast like we usually do. Hahaha! Gotta watch for the traffic & sh*t. It was nice, but suddenly I realized, "Damn! We are really high in some of these areas! One little mistake & ......" Hahaha!

I'm picking up a set of 15x8 +35 Rota RB wheels with some 205/50-15 Falken Azenis RT-615 tires from Hikaru this Saturday. That will help out quite a lot. As it is, the car handles pretty well with the 185/60-14 Falken Ziex ZE-512 tires. I can only imagine how much better the grip will be coming from an 8" wide wheel vs. the current 6" & lower sidewall tires. (^o^ ) <3

I'll be getting a set of TEIN Type Flex coilovers pretty soon too. I'll also be getting a set of Flying Miata sway bars & doing all the chassis bracing. I might install a cat-back while I'm doing the bracing, since it might be a b*tch to install after that. I'm looking at getting the Hard Dog Sport MII roll bar as well. The car will be getting MazdaSpeed hard rubber bushings installed be the end of this year. (^_^ )

Next year, the motor will be worked on, once I get the handling out of the way. I can already stop quite well.

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
damn it im going across the border this weekend early might be out friday evening... i wanna roll with ya see to see how the miata coming...... but good to hear ya got the car running again. hey let me know how much u paid for those maybe ill start buying from hikaru.

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Hmmmmmm.... I have all kinds of EG hatch thoughts......................... (^_^ )

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Pretty much every weekend & sometimes during the week as well. It's the only way I relieve stress. \(>o< ) @$%&!+#!! ........ ( ^o^) <3

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
yupee cayooons for me motherf'es.....finally i get a chance to out again in the next few weeks getting some drag DR31's gold . i can finally get that ugly spare off the rear. ill prolly be there soon to represent. yeah!!!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey when & where do you guys meet? Ive been cayon carving twice and i love it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Do any of you knw how my Spec's stock suspension would handle down those canyon roads?

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
SHIFT_Into Life said:
Do any of you knw how my Spec's stock suspension would handle down those canyon roads?
There are very few people on this forum that push their cars to the limit. I happen to be one of them. Let me drive your car one night & I'll make you poo your pants. You'll see how much it can take. (^_^ )

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
I agree with sr20man he will and we don't mention the loc. for security reasons . ill be up in a few weeks. ill let ya know.

·
Registered
88 Posts
For security reasons? So how would know wht canyon road to go to? I don't know about that one SR20DEMAN. I usually dont let anybody drive my car (-_- )

·
Registered
153 Posts
just PM them dude, and SR20DEMAN knows the road pretty good and i seen him drive before his good

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys!! How you been? Well, let's see:

1. Corolla is still out, but progress has been made with the new engine. Race port blue top head, red top block with Pauter rods, Arias pistons, itbs with large velocity stacks, standalone ecu (AEM)..should be done by Dec. 08

2. Sentra, full port/polish head with +1mm o/s valves, nismo cams, blue printed injectors from RC engineering....this car should be done by June 08..

Yes, it has been awhile since I last ran, but once I'm ready, Freddy calling you up!!!

Can't wait.........

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
You know the number! ( ^o^) <3

·
creating HAVOK
262 Posts
yes!!!! maybe if i can get some sleep sat i will be out sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freddy i got some spot with some sweet deals for some 615's!!!!!

281 - 300 of 326 Posts