B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope there wont be that many cops out this weekend........

hey Terrin.... do you go out Thursdays..... do people still go out on thursday????

I remember this time last year, thursday was the day you really get runs in...... friday was bust day and sat was spectator day...... a good 200 cars on sats

·
Registered
59 Posts
racing

Umm...what do you mean Thursdays? I don't street race remember? If you are talking about Carlsbad, I dont think they have runs at Carlsbad on Thursdays.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey where do you go out on thursdays sdsr20de858? i heard that the runs go off on wednesdays @ esco but i havent gone there.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i hear about wed too..... i hear they hit up wild animal park and some street off of scripps poway pkwy...... i just check out the regular spots on thursday.... kearny.... etc....

·
Registered
393 Posts
I heard the cops raided wild animal park a few days ago and impounded 10 cars and arrested 30 people (though arrested usually means detained, cited, and released- I know from experience....). Any new spots????

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope... not that i know of......

sucks to hear about that.... good thing I didnt decide to check out wild animal park that day :D

lots of cops out tonight...... took out a white civic though..... not much of a racing night..... lots of driving :(

hope tomorrow will be better

·
Registered
2 Posts
wild animal park is getting too much heat from the cops...i wont go out there. thursdays is cool in mira mesa...weekends usually suck....i hitup KV sorrento and firehouse...maybe ill go this week or maybe we should have a meeting place.latez

·
Registered
16 Posts
Why are you guys talking about street racing on a public forum?
Police regulary monitor BBS so they can find out where everyone is racing at,and then go bust them!
This was how a number ClubSi members got caught at one of their infamous canyon runs.

Now I don't recommend street racing. Bu if you must talk about it,take it off list!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thomas- I think you've posted that before and like I said before, the cops already know these spots- it's not anything new to them. There are plenty of sites in San Diego alone that already give a race play by play of each weekend so posting about illegal street racing in San Diego on here isn't any new information. Even the "new" spots aren't really new- usually just old ones that are now played out and have been reincarnated for racing - cops already know about them too (and anyone who has been in this scene as long as I have).

·
Registered
2 Posts
i went out this saturday and man there were so many cars out there...it kinda sucked...but when theres that many people the odds of you you gettin pulled over when the races get rolled are on slim...so theres ups and downs...it was cool tho...saw some good races=)

·
Registered
0 Posts
this weekend

anybody going out this saturday? i havent gone out in like a month, hopefully it will be good. hope to see some nissans out there? oh yeah, one more thing, does anyone know who won the burnout contest @ texaco two weeks ago, my friend was telling me bout it.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
didnt hear about that...... i will probably be out sat..... but if it gets stale quick then im out..... i will definately be out friday...... maybe tonight too... if i see some action

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah it was sprinkiling a lil bit but over by where they were running it was dry...it was really wet over on miramar tho...when they all rolled back that way i peaced out but it was goin good for a bit...i might be out on friday and saturday..keep an eye out for a white 200 with black stocks and a mean growl;D...well...i still got the pea shooter muffler=P so make that annoying rattle noise comming from stock muffler;D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts