B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, on June 23rd, there is 1/8 mile racing at the Q. If you are under 25 years in age I believe, you can race. I know ClubSI.com is going to have some people going so why don't we have some Nissan guys show up. It's like 15 bucks to race. Let me know because I'm pretty sure I'm going. It's after finals so I don't have to worry about school.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i should have my exhaust by then.... im down even if i dont have it....

hey Terrin.... you hear about Carlsbad tomorrow?? i hear its european vs. imports.....

i might be going to Biggies tomorrow to get my header put in.... i just got it today.....

let me know whats up

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Carlsbad is every Saturday. So it's nothing new. June 10th is the day you want to go. I can't because that's the weekend before finals. So the 23rd I'm pretty sure I'm going. Work on my launch some so I can get them 2.1 60's.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
for all those San Diego heads..... i hear that tomorrow is going to be poppin at Carlsbad...... imports vs. european....

gates open at 8:00am..... till 5 i think.....

please post if you want to go.... Im down.... really thinking about going.... I really want to time myself

let me know everyone

·
Registered
0 Posts
north county runs

hey, do u guys know bout the runs that go on around the carlsbad speedway? ive only gone once but its not that crowded and it seems like a good place to run. if u guys r interested or know of another place, email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont' feel like paying 22 bucks for 3 or 4 runs at Carlsbad. I'd rather go pay 15 bucks and get like 20 runs at Qualcomm even though its 1/8 mile. When my cams are in and I have my slicks, I will hit up Carlsbad this summer for sure.

Terrin
92 SE-R

PS: the 23rd is still on. I'll either be there autoxing or 1/8 mile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
23rd huh? I'll be there. oh, an any of you goin to the autoX @ the Q in July? It'll be nice if we caravan there and show our support for Nissan @ these events and also show that our cars can go fast around the track too, not just on the straights.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
ill be down.....

23rd is on definately.... keep me informed Terrin.....

its friday...... hope to see some nissans tonight......

ill be out for sure..... havent got to run anyone with my exhaust yet :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
oh..... all this time i thought it was going to be at Carlsbad on the 23rd......

hmmmmm.... how is it running the 1/8???

i really wanted to get a 1/4 time this weekend.......

i am still down..... is anyone else down besides me and Terrin?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'm down. Can we meet somewhere and caravan down there? I think it'll be more fun that way... :D.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's qualcomm this Saturday the 23rd. 1/8 mile. I'll be there with a few friends. I usually am the only SE-R at qualcomm during autoexes whenever I go. And I do tear it up on the twisties, kinda. Hehe. I at least beat all the ricers with my stock suspension. The hardcore Miata and Corvette guys I don't beat though. Just for a reference point, on average at the last autox, the Miata's and Corvettes were averaging around a 54. I was averaging around 58. Brand new WRX with full suspension and lots of stickers was averaging around 62's.

Terrin
92 SE-R
PS: didya hear me call your name out on Friday Francis? Good runs at KV.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's cool. Anyone planning to go to the autoX this Sunday @ the Q? I'll probably be there. But since i never been and this would be my first time, anyone wanna go w/ me and show me around? Oh, and I'll probably be @ the Q on Sat. too.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
was that you....... i saw someone....... so what going to be the deal on Sat???? how much to run and how much to watch?
what time does it start too??? what time to what time
also... what are the regulations???

where do you want to meet up???

·
Registered
2 Posts
doesn't matter where we meet. I live in Mira Mesa. Where do u guys live? i don't know the time or price, just know that i'll probably won't wake up til @ least 11:00. So, yah, tell me what u guys thinks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I know i won't be able to wake up that early and be functioning, so I'll just see u guys there around 12ish then. I'm driving a green '95 200SX. it has a big dent on the driver side w/ mirror being all jacked up. Well, give me a holla when u see me. See u guys there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts