B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salt Lake Meet, SCCA AutoXing day.
Date: 6-03-01

I am planning to have a meet in Salt Lake City on Sunday the June 3rd. I would like to know how many people are interested. There is going to be the SCCA Solo2 event (Autoxing). We are going to get all together and have fun racing and hopefully BBQ after the race. I believe this is going to be the very first Mountain area Nissan meet ever! If you are in UT, ID, WY, MT, CO, NV, AZ area and feeling
left alone, drive up here and let's have fun! Of course everybody from Pacific area and other states are welcome too! Don't miss this chance. If you don't want to race, that's fine. It is still fun to get together and have a good time. I hope this meet turns out big!! :)
I will post more infomation about this soon.

Yosuke Chikamatsu
'96 Carbon Black 200SX

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sweet, count me in!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am definitely interested

Hi guys. I live in Salt Lake City myself and own a 1993 Sentra SER that i have bigger plans for in the coming months. I would love to meet you guys and hang out with the best cars ever made :) Ill check back to see if there are any updates.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yosuki will post the specifics when he gets back from Hawaii>

·
Registered
0 Posts
4 local members :)

I just noticed that there are 3 other sentra members other than me that live in SLC !!! Awesome. I would like to meet you guys and learn some things about my car that i dont know. Also im interested in seeing your cars and getting ideas for my own as well as hanging out :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Another B-13 will be very welcome.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I am back in SLC! Wow, more people are showing up! Sorry about not posting detail for long time, but here it is.

We are meeting at the E-center, West Valley City, UT on Sunday the June 3rd. Please be there before 9:00am. We must registar for AutoXing before 9:30am and racing starts around 10AM. We will be there all day. Make sure to bring lots of water to drink and a Sunscreen will be nice.

If you have more questions, feel free to e-mail me personaly.

Enjoy the ride!
Yosuke Chikamatsu

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oups! I forgot to mention that, it is going to cost you $25 to do AutoXing. :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yosuke!!!!!

It's about time you post. How is Hawaii this time of year? Have you posted the pictures of your car at Bonneville Salt Flat?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts