B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yah dude, I'm still in to check out the drags. When were they? A friend of mine is into imports (Toyota guy) and he said there were local-type drags where you run what ya brung!

But isn't there a big import drag race in October or sometime around there? Count me in at this point barring any OTHER job changes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i'm there

heh i'm drunk right now.... but hey i'm there..i'll go to i was there last time..just ask Rob... ;) i saw him run against his friend in the b15 heh i'm a witness

·
Registered
435 Posts
i can't get into altimas.net to check on the altima people who are going.. i'm still debating on whether i'm going up in the alty or not. my gf lives in chino hills but i think she's coming down here to san diego this weekend so if she does, i won't be up there in wesco. but if not, i'll try to make it..

i'm trying to plan a san diego nissan meet in august so i'll be sure to post it here as well...

·
Registered
21 Posts
WOW someone else posted about doing something. I am amazed.

Yeah I am pretty sure California Modified Imports final battle is in Oct. That would be cool if you just want to watch some races. If you want to race Searspoint, and Sacramento raceway both have Wed. night amatuer drags. Plus Sac has test and tune sessions on sat and sometimes grudge nite saturday races. So just let me know what you are intrested in doing. My friend with a B15 SE has been dying to go back to the track.

·
Registered
21 Posts
OK Here are the events from Sac. Raceways calander.

Major events:
AUGUST Sat/Sun..11/12.NHRA Summit Import Drag Racing Series - Info (916) 354-8533

OCTOBER Sat/Sun..06/07.CMI Final Showdown Import Drags - Info (916) 354-8533

SORRY DID NOT NOTICE THAT THE MONTHS WERE NOT IN THE PORTION I PASTED!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Top.. I edited the othe post to show the dates...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts