B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 10232 Posts

·
HI Jess
1,906 Posts
wow how'd you get them open. and ill pick up the paint and stuff tomorrow. what do i need?

·
Rise from your grave
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I brought the heat

you need the color you want in plastic paint (one can), sand paper to get the chrome off, and silicone you want to use although i have some we could use if it's all the same

you can come by whenever just give me a call

·
Registered
142 Posts
why did we start a new one... we got away with a lot more than we should have.... post wise.... arent we suppose to keep it at like 500.... we should have seen how far it would go.... anyway i got my neo yesturday whoo hoo
now i just need a wideband..

·
HI Jess
1,906 Posts
VSpecSac said:
I brought the heat

you need the color you want in plastic paint (one can), sand paper to get the chrome off, and silicone you want to use although i have some we could use if it's all the same

you can come by whenever just give me a call
the ser headlights are a flat black rite? and ill bring some tape so i can tape off the headlight and such. what type of sealant should i use, would rtv work or no? ill give you a call around 230 if thats alrite

·
I AM THE KING
280 Posts
Use windshield sealer. The clear one. Its like 8$ a tube. You can find it at any glass repair place.

I drove my car boosted for the first time in the rain yesterday it was quite interesting.... From a stop light I could get my speedo to go to 112 in fifth gear before it started to get a little bit of traction, it was quite entertaining!

·
Registered
142 Posts
i am now a proud spec driver with a header... it sounds raspy under the hood though.... oh well fun

·
HI Jess
1,906 Posts
is that the megan header? im surprised that it sounds raspy with the evo2

·
Registered
142 Posts
well the header itself i can hear under the hood. kindof a wierd sound but the exhaust is a little louder when your getting on it... but at idle i think it got a little quieter i dn but deff no more kitty. and i wonder why they make the o2 sensor holes so far away from stock position. i was going to put my front one in the bottom hole of the header so i could put the wideband as close as possible. but it wont reach... it barely made it to the front one i hade to stretch it for that hole

·
HI Jess
1,906 Posts
headlights are not going on today. im still sealing them. i'd rather go overboard on them then have then condensate on me. but they look sick.

1 - 20 of 10232 Posts