B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get it here:
http://downloads.w30wnzj00.com/road_america_2003/
It's 87M, and looks a lot better than the clips I posted from Mid-Ohio, plus there's about twice as much footage of the spec.

It's XviD encoded, so you'll also need to grab the
codec if you don't already have it:
http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?file=XviD_Install.exe
(you'll only hear the audio if you don't)

I apologize for the audio being a little out of synch, but I figured I'd go ahead and get it up
here for all you guys that wanted it.

Someone with lots of bandwidth please set up a mirror.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
its featured in the Sport Compat car magazine in November Issue
its got 255 hp....bad *** sentra

·
Registered
53 Posts
getting a blazin 3kb a sec but when i am finished dl i will host on my site i get an 200kb average plus my upload is fast BTW thanx for the footage much apreciated

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
specv said:
Thanks for your time and effort. What encoder card and encoder s/w do you use?

Jeff
No prob.. I have some generic philips card that
i ganked from work and I use lavrec and transcode under linux to do the work.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
muttpro said:
getting a blazin 3kb a sec but when i am finished dl i will host on my site i get an 200kb average plus my upload is fast BTW thanx for the footage much apreciated
sorry for the slow speed. this box is under my desk at work and i have it rate-limited to 50kb/s total...

btw, please don't stop and restart your download if it's going slow, you don't do anything except take up more resources on my server and slow it down for everyone else..

I count 15 separate downloads going on right now, so you may want to wait to grab this until a mirror gets set up

·
Registered
421 Posts
mojumbo, thanks for taking the time to put this together and host it.

I didn't get to see the race when it was on TV, but this video was great.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Hakuna Matata, bishes!
2,354 Posts
ZixxSpeed said:
its featured in the Sport Compat car magazine in November Issue
its got 255 hp....bad *** sentra
I guess I'm a little late on this, but are we talkin 255 at the wheels? That's one nasty N/A motor...

·
Registered
421 Posts
I believe that rating is flywheel. In the VTS, they mention stock 175/180 race 253hp @ 7000 /208 lb-ft @ 4900.

This is with 13:1 compression on custom connecting rods and pistons, but does use NISMO cams and valve springs (according to SCC, but looking at the VTS, I am second guessing this. Specs look to high for a street engine). And of course, race fuel. Ed Pink also increased the pin height and conn rod, but at 7000 rpm, the piston speed is still way to high to have a good life. IIRC, SCC states it is higher then an F1 engine piston speed.

Dan

·
Hakuna Matata, bishes!
2,354 Posts
Wow...look at that heat shield next to the alternator...I'm watching the Leguna Seca race right now that's on Speed and that was a horrible launch by Cunningham...he got left behind...too much wheel spin? Anyone?

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
they are allowed to run turbo but the motors have to be at certain specs, like the bmw are stock motors but the proteges and the spec for instance are allowed to be modded to an extent

1 - 20 of 33 Posts