B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the stillen RSB?? Thoughts?? impressions?

I was thinking about getting one after I had some chash.. I just can't stand the understeer this car has..

Doc

·
Registered
145 Posts
What is a RSB? As far as the understeer is concerned, I must agree with you.Thats the main reason I got a eibach pro kit, didn't lower the car much, but drastically improved the understeer, gave it much more precise handling. Adios Amigos

------------------
2001 se,pp,5spd,moonroof,stillen pop charger,stainless streetline exhaust,panther alloys,eibach lowered.Former ride 94 se-r.

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cap:
What is a RSB?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rear sway bar. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
940 Posts
seen it. touched it. smelled it. i probably will not work well as a TRUE anti sway bar. it only attaches to the trailing arms. real anti-sway bars have 4-connections(two-left, two-right; one ont the suspension, the other to the body).

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I realize that it isn't a true sway bar. It is basicly the same setup that stillen created for the 4th and 5th gen mmaximas as the setup is essentialy the same as the 15. (multi link beam) Supposedly this is the suspension mod to get firs for them. I'd like to know if it was the same for the b15.

Doc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by greendot:
seen it. touched it. smelled it. i probably will not work well as a TRUE anti sway bar. it only attaches to the trailing arms. real anti-sway bars have 4-connections(two-left, two-right; one ont the suspension, the other to the body).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts