B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - So I just found out that the brembo options is only available for non-abs systems. I am not in the mood to change my master cylinder, and rip out the entire abs system. Where can I find some drilled or slotted stock rotor replacements for my 04' spec?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nismo doesnt make stock replacements for the 2004 with ABS according to my dealer anyway.

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
but none of the sites tell weither or not they will fit the brembo specvs...

·
( ´_>`)
529 Posts
tirerack.com should have an option to search under Spec-V's with the Brembo option.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have the brembo option. I wanted to get it but they said i'd have to dump my master cylinder and abs. Therefore I am looking to replace the stock (non-brembo) rotors with better pads, and slotted or drilled rotors.

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
get slotted:

www.ptuning.com
www.hpautoworks.com

i'd recommend PowerSlot slotted rotors, TPM crossdrilled/slotted rotors (see Group buy forum, but no longer a deal but still great rotors), brembo blanks, or perhaps StopTech rotors from www.mynismo.com

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I wonder if the master cylinder is actually different if you get the brembo package. It's already pretty big w/o it... I should get the '04 FSM

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
I'd recommend CarboTech rotors and pads:D........their Bobcat pads are an excellent pad with little brake dust........and they can provide you with blank, cross drilled, or slotted rotors.........excellent customer service as well.....you should check them out......click the link in my sig for their website.........the rotors for our car are not listed on the website but they have them

Late,
Daniel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts