B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this link:

http://classifieds.se-r.net/ForSale/manufacturers.asp?ManufacturersID=44&Manufacturer=Nismo

I ordered these about 4 weeks ago, after making sure this was for a NEW set of FOUR 17'' SILVER NISMO rims. After a week and no rims (no charge to my card either) I called back to see where they were. He said he would make sure they went out that night, must have forgot to ship them. Another week goes by, still no rims still no charge on my card. Called back again and this time he tells me that they didn't have the right number for my card. Gave him the correct number and he agreed to 2nd day UPS the set to me. Two days later I received TWO BRONZE NISMO rims. Called back to find out where the other two are. Whoops, forgot to send them but they will also be expressed out. I'm still trying to get a tracking number for this second shipment...

This dealership is impossible to get in touch with, always "on lunch" or "very busy". My advice is STAY AWAY.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I bet they will send out two silver rims to go with your two bronze rims!

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
LoL, so you talked to Robert eh? I recently purchased some stuff, along with other people down at thevboard and actually having good outcome. I know service is nowhere near Andy's at hpautoworks, but damn if they come, they come and for the price you can't really beat it. I got Rims, LTB, RSB, FSB and Ti shift knob for 1k shipped. (Didn't even charge me with tax ;)) You can't beat that. Everything has it's own compromise. This one is communication. I understand you could be pissed off because of the "lunch king" or the "in a meeting-king" but it came in. All of my stuff is in so I have no complaint on him. So for the others, I don't recommend them, but buy from him at your own risk.

edit: btw, how much were your stuff?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
civiceater said:
LoL, so you talked to Robert eh? I recently purchased some stuff, along with other people down at thevboard and actually having good outcome. I know service is nowhere near Andy's at hpautoworks, but damn if they come, they come and for the price you can't really beat it. I got Rims, LTB, RSB, FSB and Ti shift knob for 1k shipped. (Didn't even charge me with tax ;)) You can't beat that. Everything has it's own compromise. This one is communication. I understand you could be pissed off because of the "lunch king" or the "in a meeting-king" but it came in. All of my stuff is in so I have no complaint on him. So for the others, I don't recommend them, but buy from him at your own risk.

edit: btw, how much were your stuff?
Did you actually visit the dealership? I live in PA, otherwise I'd have been down there already. I paid $625 for four rims, shipped. Although like I said I only have two so far. Sounds like you made out a lot better than I did. Any trouble getting this guy to actually send you the stuff? How long did you have to wait? Seriously, this guy is at lunch at least 3 hours every day and you KNOW he isn't putting in 12 hour shifts (I was told he gets in around 11 am each day).

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Nah, I didn't. I just called them up over the 800 number they have on the website. Yes, I admit I almost went over there and broke someone's nose. Robert seems to be on lunch every freaking time, but He does stay after 5 to around 6. My story is this. I ordered, btw he was courteous every time I talked to him, that was back on a Wednesday. He said I should get it the next day (Friday) or the following Monday since I was so close. Friday came, nothing, so I assumed it's on Monday. Nothing on Monday. Called him on Tuesday, and he said UPS mixed up and didn't shipped it. He said he will have it for overnight and I should get it by Wednesday, he also gave me 4 tracking numbers(which btw didn't even change it's status until it was actually delivered). Nothing. Until everybody else got their stuff, I still don't have anything, now this is after a week. On the Monday a week after the initial "Monday it should be there week", I called him and he was on lunch. I wasn't able to reach him until last week. That's two weeks wait now. So I reach him and he told me he called UPS and told them to fix it. I looked at it and it said that I would get it Aug. 26 and I did. But with no suspension stuff, just the rims. I called him again on Friday, but I couldn't reach him and late at night I got the rest. Well, so I thought, it was missing the FSB. I then call him up yesterday and he told me that he will trace where that package is and for the meantime he will send me another one. Well, it says on the website that it will arrive tonight so I'm waiting for it. Besides the damaged boxes, everything seems to be in order. The total days of waiting: 3 weeks. I guess every one that I knew that dealt with him got their stuff, partial or not, they still did. You can check my thread over thevboard under the "guess what I got for 600" thread in the braking and handling area. Kaaos who is also here and also ordered parts from him got most of his hardware except for the floormats (which I have no idea why) and a scratched up FSTB, which he said Robert's going to replace. So yea it came out good on my end, just feel sorry on your end. Just call him again and again and he will come through.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
civiceater said:
Nah, I didn't. I just called them up over the 800 number they have on the website. Yes, I admit I almost went over there and broke someone's nose. Robert seems to be on lunch every freaking time, but He does stay after 5 to around 6. My story is this. I ordered, btw he was courteous every time I talked to him, that was back on a Wednesday. He said I should get it the next day (Friday) or the following Monday since I was so close. Friday came, nothing, so I assumed it's on Monday. Nothing on Monday. Called him on Tuesday, and he said UPS mixed up and didn't shipped it. He said he will have it for overnight and I should get it by Wednesday, he also gave me 4 tracking numbers(which btw didn't even change it's status until it was actually delivered). Nothing. Until everybody else got their stuff, I still don't have anything, now this is after a week. On the Monday a week after the initial "Monday it should be there week", I called him and he was on lunch. I wasn't able to reach him until last week. That's two weeks wait now. So I reach him and he told me he called UPS and told them to fix it. I looked at it and it said that I would get it Aug. 26 and I did. But with no suspension stuff, just the rims. I called him again on Friday, but I couldn't reach him and late at night I got the rest. Well, so I thought, it was missing the FSB. I then call him up yesterday and he told me that he will trace where that package is and for the meantime he will send me another one. Well, it says on the website that it will arrive tonight so I'm waiting for it. Besides the damaged boxes, everything seems to be in order. The total days of waiting: 3 weeks. I guess every one that I knew that dealt with him got their stuff, partial or not, they still did. You can check my thread over thevboard under the "guess what I got for 600" thread in the braking and handling area. Kaaos who is also here and also ordered parts from him got most of his hardware except for the floormats (which I have no idea why) and a scratched up FSTB, which he said Robert's going to replace. So yea it came out good on my end, just feel sorry on your end. Just call him again and again and he will come through.
Sounds almost exactly like my saga. He's a very polite guy, but just incompetent. Maybe he didn't expect as many orders as he received....who knows. It's so tempting to order other parts from there because it's so damn cheap but the hassle involved and chasing him down to make sure he really really (no, really) sent it this time almost makes it too expensive.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Patience my friend is the key. Luckily I'm almost done with my car with Nismo's just the exception of the bushings & cams so I don't have to worry about getting something and not getting them asap.

·
Registered
822 Posts
LOL, if this is Rodeo nissan in Clovis CA my advice is to stay away from them. they are tards. the parts manager thought a QR25 was an infiniti car model, he claimed that a stock 350 Z has 296hp and with a nismo exhausrtand cold air intake it makes 350 hp!!! i then listened to him tell everyone how he used to install NISMO superchargers at his old job, and they were factory warranty!!!!lol. what an asshat. and their service dept tried to charge me 80 dollars to remove a stripped bolt and proceeded to do nothing but spend an hour mangling it more. they dont even know how to use their own computers....... tards, need i say more.

·
Registered
298 Posts
i must have 7 tracking numbers from rob... seem like he screws up a lot... got my intake for 170 shipped in 5 days but thats after 4 next day air...lol

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
1-800-573-2277
Call that number and ask for Robert. Their service is crap but hell for those prices I was sold. Just talk to him and ask for how much he sells things and tell him what you want to pay for it. Haggle, a lot.

And shifty? It is them. They are tards. Nuff said. But will I buy from them again? Maybe when I am actually there to pick it up. Their shipping just sucks as far as the parts go anyway. And did they really said its a 350hp car?! HAHAHAHA....my tummy hurts :rolleyes:

·
Registered
42 Posts
The whole shipping situation is a PITA but for the price I got my stuff for I'm willing to wait it out. Robert's cool. Most everyone on the VBoard has at least received something and the UPS tracking numbers are real so it's legit. Rodeo also has a BBB membership which is untarnished. I'm sure they don't want something as stupid as parts delivery on their record.....

In a perfect world you pay half price at Rodeo and receive your order ASAP. I expected compromises.

EDIT - The funny thing is I hear everyone talk about how he's always on lunch. I've never had a problem talking to him.

·
Registered
149 Posts
You guys just don't know how to deal with busy shippers.

I'm one of those guys who have bought stuff from Robert at Rodeo, like civiceater said. I live in VA, and it took exactly 1 week from order to my door step. I bought two NISMO rear sway bars for $250 shipped, while Lee Auto (the cheapest place I could find aside from Rodeo) wanted $187 shipped. For one. Yes, I had to call Robert several times to get the UPS tracking figured out, but it was well worth the wait/hassle.

BTW, I just called back and ordered a NISMO lower tie bar today. And I'll keep ordering from him and calling him back constantly because the prices are too good to pass up.

·
Registered
822 Posts
oh yea, i forgot, a few years ago they got nailed for selling used parts and calling and charging for them as them new. they have a very pretty building though.............nice showroom and stuff. never checked their prices, i may have to investigate. but still, having the parts guy absolutely refuse to sell you an exhaust gasket because he swears its a lifetime piece kinda makes me leery of them........

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Used parts? hmm....I have to look at my stuff....They were open items I believe, but not used.... All of them have the necessary stuff but still some of the rims were not in a bag like the other rims, but still no damage.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[u.SK]Shifty said:
what an asshat.
seriously.

But like everyone said, they know they'll get business because their prices are ridiculous. Have to wonder if the stuff is refurb or hot....

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Did your rims came in the box with plastic on it? Mine came in with 2 out of the bag and 1 in the bag and 1 with no bag at all. My FSB came in the other day without the Nismo box but a regular box. But hey if I can install them and it works, it doesnt matter to me if it's scratched up or something since it's under the car anyway. Either way it will get scratched.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Both in the box and with the plastic around the rims. The quality is good, just the service and delays really suck. Hearing that everyone has had the same problems, but no one has been ripped off is encouraging me to buy the suspension parts i had wanted....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts