B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at least this thread isn't adding another B15 to the graveyard! Unfortunatly I was violated yesterday! My 17" Rays G-Games were stolen while off the car at a Local AutoX. There was a worker assigned to the lot to watch over stuff, but didn't see anything. Miller parks security camera's caught the theif on tape, only problem is that the camera was to far away to get any good info. Hopefully home owners insurance will cover it! Sucks, but life goes on!

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
theives < the rest of the world

sorry to hear.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Damm that sux sorry to hear bout it....They'll get there in the end..Can have anything nice on yr car anymore....it sux

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
And people scoff when I arm my alarm while at auto-x...
Sorry to hear of the bad news.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Motherf#^%$# !!!!! :mad:

Sorry JP , that's really a shame , especially considering there was someone assigned to watch peoples' cars....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
ALL MAN!!! that really suck's, I've seen many of pics of your car and it's absolutly flawless !! I wish my granite xe looked that my man, sorry to hear that

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
damn.........sorry to hear bout your Gram Lights.......best of luck to ya on getting the insurance company to cover it.......i'm sure everything will work out

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
75 Posts
That happened at the Miller Park event in Milwaukee? Damn bro that sux. I had my spec there too with my alpine iva-d900 tv, and ipod and i had my windows down. Luckily I wasnt raped.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that JP...I was always worried about stuff at autox as well...last year someone went around stealing everyones jacks which was really dumb...i hope you can get them covered.

·
300+whp
3,418 Posts
All I can say is that some people f. suck... it was probably the guy who was suppose to be watching the cars... only makes sense...

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I highly doubt that it was anyone involved with the organization. We are to tight for that. It was some random thief who saw the oppurtunity to have something that they couldn't afford to have.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i know how you feel man....i got broken into and stolen from. You def. feel violated but what really got me was the fact that someone could be so disrespectful and believe that they have the right to take some one else's possession. I hope they are caught and JP whoops their *** :D

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Dude, JP, I'm sorry to hear about your rims...Hopefully the insurance company will take care of you. Good luck bro. :)

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
oh my god dude that's soo bogus. sorry to hear bout that. hope the insurance company gives u some $$ then u can get some more wheels and wheel locks

note to self: go buy wheel locks

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The wheels were not on the car. They were sitting in the secured parking lot during the race. I had swapped them out for the Kosei's/Azenis. It took the thief a minute to load them in the car and drive off. It happend at exactlly 2:34 PM

·
Registered
105 Posts
That really bites. Damn thieves! :mad:

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Off-topic.....( sorry JP :D )

Squirrel Mafia...LMFAO , best name ever...I just made stickers that say Squirrel Mafia for no reason at all . They are funny to stick on airplanes I fuel at my Airport job . :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Glad to have brought some comical relief to this forum! I'll be famous!! L O L ! ! :p :cool:

But back on topic. I still can't believe that they took the wheels. Curse you thieves!! :mad:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
That sucks JP, hopefully insurance will cover it man :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts