B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you guys happen to run across some cheap rims and I'm talkin' less than $200, or a spoiler, would you mind posten' about them? My 1.8s is completely stock and I need something if I'm gonna go on a cruise with other sentras that make me look poor.

·
Registered
6 Posts
aw who cares if its stock....just save up your money and buy some nice rims....no one really cares if your car looks stock or fixed up like markams hehe

·
Satisfied for now....
106 Posts
my spoilers off the car.
hehehe

·
Registered
107 Posts
damn...i was waiting for the crack about my car, mig....i'm disappointed, are you still up from work? tired maybe? hahahah :p nah don't worry about it take a look at migi's pictures from the last cruise *grrr*

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah its not like your car could be any worse than lazyieg's..... :D btw...get back to work!!!!! :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
lazyieg said:
damn...i was waiting for the crack about my car, mig....i'm disappointed, are you still up from work? tired maybe? hahahah :p nah don't worry about it take a look at migi's pictures from the last cruise *grrr*
you're lucky i never got to this thread before you did man

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey royce....wheres YOUR car ;D

·
Satisfied for now....
106 Posts
damn jo you on a roll huh ... hehe
first the slow one
then the crippled one
"who's next"

lazyieg said:
yeah I was tired from work I mean I dont always think of you... haha bastad!

·
Registered
6 Posts
its from hanging out with you mig......i think its starting to rub off :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts