B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting rims for my XE soon, I am considering Konig Verdict 17's. I needed some feedback if that size of rim would be too small for the Sentra. I would hate to end up with wheels that looked small for my car. Also, does anyone know the exact size of the lug spacing. Is it 4x100?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
16's would be better IMO. Im not into big rims cuz they slow you down but thats just me. I prefer function over form. I had 17" Konig Toxxins and they lookd perfect for the car. I think your rims come in 4x100 and 4x114 so they will fit without a prob

·
Registered
60 Posts
what do you guys think about the konig Rhythm's or else the ADR GT Sport's for the sentra? I'm gonna get rims that are 17's but I'm not sure if these would look right on the car? I want something with a machined lip, it looks nice!!
Please give your suggestions.

[Edited by CyGuy on 05-09-2001 at 04:09 PM]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Like Josh stated the 17's will fit and look good but you will lose some power...So it's totaly up to you if you want to go for show or go.....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Its like different shoes... you *will* feel a difference, but you'll get used to it.

Personally, having a B13 SE-R, I'm looking into some lightweight 15" wheel to *improve* my performance and looks. Ive heard the theories, and rotating weight is a much better thing to rid of than sound deadening material or a spare tire. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
GO BIG! Dig has got some 18''s. Much better looking than 17'' even though they'll run you a couple hunderd more dollars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts