·
Registered
1,173 Posts
lol, 30 views no replies. Just thought i'd stop by and say hi

·
Registered
553 Posts
Exactly.
I have 18x7.5 wheels with 215-40-18 tires and they do just fir perfect.
I put the 225-40-18 and I rub just a bit with 2 passengers and a hard turn.
I don't think you should be taking the risk of getting 18x8.5 cause I'm almost sure they ain't gonna fit bro.

later
H.T.

diwun67 said:
I don't think 8.5" wide wheels are going to fit, you need 18x7.5" maximum

·
Registered
194 Posts
and that looks nasty

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Waaaaaaay to wide. Maybe an 8", but even then, you have clearance issues.

You're gonna have to get some kinda body kit that replaces the inner wheel well, & the outer fenders for something wider. I don't that anyone has made a body kits or fenders like that for the B15.

·
Spec V Oddity
586 Posts
Some cars have wider fender flare's, and are able to fit the rims with no problems and issues, like my friends wife's passat

My friend on the other hand had to wide body his 95 VR6 in order to fit these rims.

·
Registered
85 Posts
on a side note...thats one sick *** vr6 :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
How the he11 did he get that thing to go over...it's like shipping container...square, wide, and low as ****!
I can't believe those things didn't rub on either of those cars..that's some seriously tucked wheels, but I think the passat wheels come out too far, I think I would rather see the center in farther and have a lip come out to the fender..but that's just opinion.
Both very nice though!!

·
Spec V Oddity
586 Posts
b12sentra said:
How the he11 did he get that thing to go over...it's like shipping container...square, wide, and low as ****!

Easy, someone hits you on the high way, sends you in the direction towards a concrete center divider and well the rest is already known.

·
Registered
214 Posts
is that harrys volk???or whos was it???....i seen these cars in person...and lemme tell yas naggas.....there fuggennnnn badass

1 - 20 of 41 Posts